Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not gonna lie I don't like "this is SO expensive, QC better be …." If you ask me everything SS makes is considered expensive and QC should never be a problem. Honestly regardless of ES, price, popularity. Anything that SS puts out should be inspected properly and outside of shipping breakages *which should be outliers* what you get in hand should be a high quality product.

I need some advice guys, I am selling a few pieces of my newer pieces due to a bit of an emergency and someone has offered to buy my Thanos art print. I was not intending to sell it since I have my ex statue coming in next year but then again I was not completely happy with it. Don't get me wrong it's a great print but I can't fully get over the fact that it's not hand signed. My question is, how much would you guys ask for the print? I will not have to ship since it's local cash.

Seems crazy, but if you look at eBay history, one apparently sold a few days ago for $999.

Seems crazy, but if you look at eBay history, one apparently sold a few days ago for $999.

That is actually insane, I would not have even though something possible. That seems a bit way too high, makes my decision even harder. I wanted to stay away from ebay since I don't like going through all the shipping and fees.

They had to have thought it was the actual statue at that price. They couldn't have seen the word print! They are going to cry when they get it. lol.

I am not gonna lie I don't like "this is SO expensive, QC better be …." If you ask me everything SS makes is considered expensive and QC should never be a problem. Honestly regardless of ES, price, popularity. Anything that SS puts out should be inspected properly and outside of shipping breakages *which should be outliers* what you get in hand should be a high quality product.

Shouldn't be a reqeuest at all

They had to have thought it was the actual statue at that price. They couldn't have seen the word print! They are going to cry when they get it. lol.

I actually reached out to the seller and he said he cancelled the transaction and refunded him. He said that he usually checks all his buyers and the guy that "bought it" only had a few ebay transactions for 20 bucks or less. From past experiences he said he didnt want to get burned especially for a piece like that. Understandable. I have received a few offers for at least double what I paid so it is pushing that price. I'm assuming that once the statue comes out more people will be on the hunt for it.

I lucked out by getting the print and the ex statue when they went out on PO. My body has been ready for months to receive the Mad Titan :)

I actually reached out to the seller and he said he cancelled the transaction and refunded him. He said that he usually checks all his buyers and the guy that "bought it" only had a few ebay transactions for 20 bucks or less. From past experiences he said he didnt want to get burned especially for a piece like that. Understandable. I have received a few offers for at least double what I paid so it is pushing that price. I'm assuming that once the statue comes out more people will be on the hunt for it.

Yeah, that sounded fishy

With all this wolf predator/ swamp thing debacle (plastic, pvc, vinyl) going on. Anyone knows for sure what this Thanos is made of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, not yet.

I pray its all polystone. And if there are some PVC to it, then it better be at bare minimum. Otherwise ...I would rather have my money back.

Back