Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys all make really good points whether this should have more details on the stones taking into account the price for this piece. Yet even with all of this it is really hard to pass up on a statue like this. I was lucky enough to snag an ex version along with the print and I am really excited to get this next year.

I think I said it was the Avengers pieces that looked the best of the Marvel showcase from Sideshow, at SDCC. I take that back. It's Thanos.

So. So. So. Good.

I think I said it was the Avengers pieces that looked the best of the Marvel showcase from Sideshow, at SDCC. I take that back. It's Thanos.

So. So. So. Good.

Hahahaah im getting all avengers and they looked freaking awesome to me but yeah that thanos is just baws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow pictures

e2336b564588243.jpg
70c389564588373.jpg
IMG_9343.jpg
IMG_9345.jpg

I am surprised they don't show it with the regular head.

There's a little statement below the "Thanos Maquette" card in the third pic that says...."Ex or fail." It's really, really small. I'm assuming that's why they're only showing this head.

:D SHOTS FIRED. :lol j/k

Glad i ordered this but so sad many of us missed the EX head is so nice love the cosmos in his eyes gutted it wasn't included as a standard and have something else on the statue as an EX.

Glad i ordered this but so sad many of us missed the EX head is so nice love the cosmos in his eyes gutted it wasn't included as a standard and have something else on the statue as an EX.

Sadly, I've missed my share of Exs. You win some. You lose some.

He is definitely amaze balls on his own but that Avengers assembled group shot looks freaking amazing as well.

Imagine being the person who won this with the contest lol.

That contest was a surprise. Definitely entered that one.

It was also a surprise that Thanos was not in a glass case. Made for great pics without the glare and reflections. That was sweet.

That contest was a surprise. Definitely entered that one.

It was also a surprise that Thanos was not in a glass case. Made for great pics without the glare and reflections. That was sweet.

I believe they wanted people to get good photos of it to post all over social media to get more sales.

Back