Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman and Detective are outstanding and Superman and Action aren't far behind. Nightwing is enjoyable and a fun read. Titans, Teen Titans and Supersona have all been fun. A new team is starting Wonder Woman but the first 25 issues were strong.
Aquaman up until the last arc was great and it looks promising. I dropped Green Arrow because the writing was just so lazy and terrible; the writer just took bad stuff about Trump and added it into the story in a poor way. I should have dropped it after issue five but I kept it through 24.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanos on Throne

Hey everyone I just wanted to share my Thanos art I drew with colored pastel pencils. I used the gauntlet from the Thanos on Throne statue as reference and just enhanced it. This took me about 2 weeks to finish. I do a lot of Marvel and DC cinema artwork. I would like to create artwork for the Sideshow Prints department because I have a lot of followers that collect my drawings. Thanks for checking out my art.

Thanos Etsy.jpg

I'm def excited for more pics, but then the concern is will the production pieces match what's on display?

Fingers crossed the final product delivers.

If the final product doesn't deliver then this will likely draw more people away from Sideshow. This is a deal breaker piece and I don't think sideshow will disappoint, so yes fingers crossed.

If the final product doesn't deliver then this will likely draw more people away from Sideshow. This is a deal breaker piece and I don't think sideshow will disappoint, so yes fingers crossed.

I've been thankful for a lot of awesomeness from them over the last few years. I hit a bad rut there for a little while, but again, fingers crossed that the good streak continues.

Re: Thanos on Throne

Hey everyone I just wanted to share my Thanos art I drew with colored pastel pencils. I used the gauntlet from the Thanos on Throne statue as reference and just enhanced it. This took me about 2 weeks to finish. I do a lot of Marvel and DC cinema artwork. I would like to create artwork for the Sideshow Prints department because I have a lot of followers that collect my drawings. Thanks for checking out my art.

View attachment 350896

You ever sell any of your work?

Back