Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure that price is worth it. I've seen the XM Thanos go for less than that, maybe I'll just go that route. I can see the regular selling for less in the after market.

This will end up costing a couple hundred bucks more than I paid for my XM Thanos if I pulled the trigger. Never did I imagine a 1/4 SSC Thanos would cost more than the XM Thanos.

Pretty expensive! I was a bit worried while watching the BTS video when Sideshow said that so much detail was put into chair that it was almost considered as a separate statue. I guess you can look at it this way: $600 for Thanos and $600 for the chair. Considering its size, presence and detail I can see why they are asking so much for it. If I pick this up I will have to give up another PF on my list. A bit upset that there isn't any light up feature but maybe that can be added later. I think I'll pick it up but it better be near perfection when I received it otherwise its going back. No excuses on Sideshow's part this time. Double Ex and free shipping will definitely lessen the blow too. That's just my 2 cents on this. I will have to take a break from collecting after this one.

I think if I sell a couple amazonian hamsters on the Russian black market I will be able to get this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Look at it this way folks and this is just from a business perspective point of view. A lot of people passed on Dr. Doom. Back then lots of people have too many complaints. Mixed media covers the details of his body blah blah. Price tag in 2ndary market today $4000-4500. And people are still buying it. Same with XM magneto. People passed on it. Thought they were newbies. Relatively not well known. Doubts ran high if they can pull it off. Price tag $3000-3500. As popular as Thanos is and with this low ES for the exclusive yeah maybe it is priced a little high rightnow but what do you think this will be worth down the line. Could be a good investment when you grow old and want to give up on this hobby. So i see a lot of potential for this statue down the line. Besides think what Dr. Doom EX came with. A freakn chalice. No other switchouts. But its grail. XM mags with the coin. And the damn coin sells for $275. So if your on the business side of the end i think getting this will be worth the while.

Look at it this way folks and this is just from a business perspective point of view. A lot of people passed on Dr. Doom. Back then lots of people have too many complaints. Mixed media covers the details of his body blah blah. Price tag in 2ndary market today $4000-4500. And people are still buying it. Same with XM magneto. People passed on it. Thought they were newbies. Relatively not well known. Doubts ran high if they can pull it off. Price tag $3000-3500. As popular as Thanos is and with this low ES for the exclusive yeah maybe it is priced a little high rightnow but what do you think this will be worth down the line. Could be a good investment when you grow old and want to give up on this hobby. So i see a lot of potential for this statue down the line. Besides think what Dr. Doom EX came with. A freakn chalice. No other switchouts. But its grail. XM mags with the coin. And the damn coin sells for $275. So if your on the business side of the end i think getting this will be worth the while.

1 will never see the market once it's in my possession!!! Once it's in hand people will be excited they pulled the trigger

Do you want to bet an Applebee's $25 gift card

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I hope this isn't a sign that Magneto will be $1,000+ when he finally gets released.......

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I hope this isn't a sign that Magneto will be $1,000+ when he finally gets released.......

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If Harbottle is sculpting it, be prepared to shell out a G for it. That man's work is impressive as hell...and very expensive if we go by his last 3 sculpts.

F it. Ill PO. Ill gamble that 135 nrd. Ill plan the next 10 months how im gonna make this work lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question. I see this a lot on forums. Whats the big deal if the es is high? And whats high exactly? Resell purpose?

Question. I see this a lot on forums. Whats the big deal if the es is high? And whats high exactly? Resell purpose?

If you're going to shell out this much for a piece you'd definitely want it to keep its value - higher ES makes that less likely as the piece is less scarce. Easier to find = cheaper. That's the thinking, anyway, I'm more of the mind of "buy what you want, and if that's the price you're willing to pay then that's exactly how much it's worth to you."

Yes.. resale value. Always nice for your piece to retain and hopefully gain value if you do decide to sell it one day.

Looks great but I think it's overpriced a bit. Maybe they should throw in free shipping or double rewards. I'm sure it will sell better than voltron.

Back