Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once those custom heads start rolling out, all the complaints and tears will dry right up. Imagine a Troy custom Ron Lim Head with a smile. That's gonna look AWESOME for REG owners and be a MUST HAVE. It'll also be a pass for most EX owners because it'll look very similar to the EX portrait from SSC.

Definitely. I will pick it up

It could probably be the size of The OG Hulk box depending on how it's packed

I was thinking the same thing. Clever packaging kinda makes all the difference. We are talking 2 head sculpts for the EX. The Throne. The arms. Hopefully just the one. What else? The gold part of his suit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So was Kratos on the Throne. Sideshow decided to just cancel my order because the shipping notice cost was more than the statue lol

Damn was it?

So was Kratos on the Throne. Sideshow decided to just cancel my order because the shipping notice cost was more than the statue lol

Shipping is out of control and another reason I'm unable to collect. A $70 shipped pf from 3 years ago is now $150. Throw in a 30% exchange rate drop and a 75% price increase from Sideshow and a $450 statue shipped is now $900. Given all that the shipping is the straw breaking my back.

Shipping is out of control and another reason I'm unable to collect. A $70 shipped pf from 3 years ago is now $150. Throw in a 30% exchange rate drop and a 75% price increase from Sideshow and a $450 statue shipped is now $900. Given all that the shipping is the straw breaking my back.

Exact to the point. I confronted Sideshow about this. There excuse it's not us to blame but inflation!

Shipping isn't their fault, it's become much more expensive to ship within the US within the last couple years.
The statue prices however...

Shipping isn't their fault, it's become much more expensive to ship within the US within the last couple years.
The statue prices however...

I blame your guys' education system.

It amazes me how uninformed the general public is in regards to actual inflation

The stock index of China has gone up 31% in the past 5 years

So.... to gauge inflation better realize that a $400 commodity back in 2012 will now cost $526 in 2017 dollars.

No Sideshow doesn't control the world's financial systems or influence it one bit.

FYI the US stock exchange is up 81% in the same period

I blame your guys' education system.

It amazes me how informed the general public is in regards to actual inflation

The stock index of China has gone up 31% in the past 5 years

So.... to gauge inflation better realize that a $400 commodity back in 2012 will now cost $526 in 2017 dollars.

No Sideshow doesn't control the world's financial systems or influence it one bit.

I don't think you can use the phrase "your guys' educational system" and simultaneously slam someone's intelligence haha.

And no, of course production and labor costs have increased overseas which has led to an increase in prices, however, not many of the other statue companies have nearly doubled their price in the last three years. I don't find any fault in a company charging the most they can but let's not act like Sideshow isn't padding prices on top of the increased costs.

Back