Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we did see a picture of a grinning Head, but it was also turned to the side. Perhaps the head and "gold collar" are one large removable piece.

That would seem like far too many and too large of swap out parts. He's already got the heads and hands (likely at least one of those being the exclusive). I doubt he'd have more swappable parts than that.

The art print with the front facing and hands looks nice

I wish there was a head that faced forward. Probably my biggest gripe, but a minimal one at that. Someone will make a custom option I'm sure.

This thing looks fantastic imo. I hardly even give a **** about thanos as a chracter and I'm tempted. That said I told myself I was going to stick to Spidey and Star Wars. So unless this thing is in the 600 or less range I'll have to pass which I think it's pretty safe to say it'll be 900+. Jealous of those who will be getting this piece, it looks amazing.

I wish there was a head that faced forward. Probably my biggest gripe, but a minimal one at that. Someone will make a custom option I'm sure.

I don't think there is anything that can be done with the way the neck is turned.... unless they make an entire change out the of neck and gold area

bfc444a004fba9fbfdf12600e6ee7d88_zpslfxhqtnl.jpg

799c6d6b1475aa866c61cb05ed347963_zps2538zhru.jpg

If the gold collar is a separate piece, it would be simple enough to have a forward looking neck piece that could be swapped out. I don't see that being the case though with there already being an alternate head and left arm. You start adding more swap out parts and you raise the price very quickly. Its possible the exclusive could just be a 'deluxe' version with the swap out parts and the regular is a more basic version with just the single choice parts. If that were the case, I could see an alternate neck joint being a possibility. In any case, I wouldn't be surprised to see if made by a customizer as some alternate PF parts have been in the past.

Its too bad the heads don't connect on a ball joint. You might have been able to get a decent forward looking pose with a ball joint. Combine it with the left arm resting on the throne and it might have looked like Thanos leaning to the left a bit and tilting his head slightly.

If the gold collar is a separate piece, it would be simple enough to have a forward looking neck piece that could be swapped out. I don't see that being the case though with there already being an alternate head and left arm. You start adding more swap out parts and you raise the price very quickly. Its possible the exclusive could just be a 'deluxe' version with the swap out parts and the regular is a more basic version with just the single choice parts. If that were the case, I could see an alternate neck joint being a possibility. In any case, I wouldn't be surprised to see if made by a customizer as some alternate PF parts have been in the past.

Its too bad the heads don't connect on a ball joint. You might have been able to get a decent forward looking pose with a ball joint. Combine it with the left arm resting on the throne and it might have looked like Thanos leaning to the left a bit and tilting his head slightly.

If the neck is part of the torso as shown in the video even if the arms arent attached to the body then that would be the most expensive custom part of all time assuming that the torso doesn't come off the legs. You would need an entirely swappable body assuming SSC doesn't change the neck

That is my assumption as well. I was just pointing out that it could have been possible, even with the neck being separate from the collar. I think he is permanently going to be looking to the left, which is fine with me as it just accentuates the Infinity Gauntlet's presence.

I thought they announce the price on Tuesday ...along with the formal production pics ...in their blog. Then the PO starts on Thursday. Right?

I know they have another live show on Wednesday to show more of the statue ...and for a Q&A session with Will Harbottle. Do you think they'll announce the price then?

I thought they announce the price on Tuesday ...along with the formal production pics ...in their blog. Then the PO starts on Thursday. Right?

I know they have another live show on Wednesday to show more of the statue ...and for a Q&A session with Will Harbottle. Do you think they'll announce the price then?

At the latest I'd imagine. I honestly don't remember if they still do the Tuesday reveals and pricing at this point.

Sorry I am now to the whole collecting stuff ... but are the exclusive and normal version shown separate?. Also what display should i get for him ? . I kinda want to pair him with the new Avengers Assemble line...sorry if I seem bothersome just new around here :D

they usually sell the exclusive version first, then the regular version after the exclusive sold out.
prices are the same.

Back