Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know the complete weight of this beast inside the art and shipping box

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

56 pounds according to my ups delivery statement from January

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for some reason on sideshow its shows 80

Thank you for some reason on sideshow its shows 80

d6e36131444808e8882fa58f445472fd.jpg

I remember for hulk it’s only 30 lbs but when I did my return they sent me a postage of 50 lbs for it. Not sure

Well my Thanos goes back this week.

They already reserved another for me.

Looks like I’m being looked after with my Thanos Gauntlet. Paint smudge is a bit of an eye sore

Hammer time...

Ouch.

Next time try for a more clean break.

I once broke a piece along a couple of clean separation points (hair piece/head, helmet/head, weapon/hand etc), and once enough time had passed I just glued it back together just for the heck of it.

It might not always work, as they may require it to be broken up a bit more, but it's worth a try.

Lol. My 10-year-old said the same thing. “Who needs the Avengers? Dad defeated the Mad Titan with a hammer.”

The video already has 4 dislikes. I had a feeling some people wouldn’t like it.
Some people are going to hate no matter what. I'm not sure why sideshow wouldn't take the head back put a dab of paint on it and reissue it to some one else as a replacement. The white mark was so small I don't think you would be able to tell the difference.
Minor issues like that is an easy fix and an acceptable fix in my eyes. Then again I'm very picky with my statues.

Some people are going to hate no matter what. I'm not sure why sideshow wouldn't take the head back put a dab of paint on it and reissue it to some one else as a replacement. The white mark was so small I don't think you would be able to tell the difference.
Minor issues like that is an easy fix and an acceptable fix in my eyes. Then again I'm very picky with my statues.

Do you think I should send this back?

700d3bff6d9778cc3e2c6b6e43177c93.jpg

I’ve got him displayed like this. Just waiting to get the lighting done inside with a nice stand as this container is very heavy. I have the rotating turntable also which will be the finishing touch once setup properly

d84707e00bf9713ae14044767c66e93c.jpg

I’ve got him displayed like this. Just waiting to get the lighting done inside with a nice stand as this container is very heavy. I have the rotating turntable also which will be the finishing touch once setup properly

d84707e00bf9713ae14044767c66e93c.jpg

Nice! Where did you get this container?

Awesome display and yes I'd ask for a replacement. How noticable is it with out the close up.

If that mark was on any other finger Id go 50/50 with a return. But because it is on the most important finger on the statue I would ask for a replacement.

Nice! Where did you get this container?

It’s a custom tempered glass display! Dimension are 65 cm by 75 cm height. It weighs just over 40lbs so ideally two should lift it lol.

Not sure if you can get this delivered it would have to be sent by freight to your destination.

Details are

www.visualinspirations.com

They are based in Perth and Sydney but can deliver to all other destinations

It’s a custom tempered glass display! Dimension are 65 cm by 75 cm height. It weighs just over 40lbs so ideally two should lift it lol.

Not sure if you can get this delivered it would have to be sent by freight to your destination.

Details are

www.visualinspirations.com

They are based in Perth and Sydney but can deliver to all other destinations

Ty very much. Looks really really good in there

Awesome display and yes I'd ask for a replacement. How noticable is it with out the close up.

If that mark was on any other finger Id go 50/50 with a return. But because it is on the most important finger on the statue I would ask for a replacement.

It looks worse if lighting is on it and you display him from the back. Popcultcha did offer to send this back to Sideshow for a replacement but I’m thinking that will take forever

Back