Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the 3d file so I can print my own lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ouch :slap

For Sideshows statement piece, they certainly made a statement. Just not the one they intended.
Couldn't agree more. It seems like the ones that went over seas we're better quality then the one in the states.

Cheaper on returns I guess lol

This really sucks that people are receiving damaged replacements also. This is terrible news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does one go about to learn how to make these? Equipment etc? Classes? Just curious

How does one go about to learn how to make these? Equipment etc? Classes? Just curious

You have to have artistic side. Mud box is cool but I can't make crap for my life.

I believe in you. Now go out there and make another custom thanos head that I can spend my money on.

No 3D file on this one it is traditional.

You have to have artistic side. Mud box is cool but I can't make crap for my life.

I believe in you. Now go out there and make another custom thanos head that I can spend my money on.

It takes some time to learn that is for sure. It took me a few years to get comfy with it. ZBrush is the gold standard of the sculptor world as far as I know.

No 3D file on this one it is traditional.

It takes some time to learn that is for sure. It took me a few years to get comfy with it. ZBrush is the gold standard of the sculptor world as far as I know.

Ty so much I’ll look into that

Ty so much I’ll look into that

It has one hell of a learning curve but it is more than worth it if you want to learn.... this is me just tooling around ...lol

IMG_7444.JPG

Back