Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess because it wasn't a Sideshow booth. It was for a shop that carries SS product. Sideshow sent the shop 4 statues to display at the con, including Thanos.

Well, that explains it. Still not fair, tho ...oh well.

Anyone else hear a rumour about SSC glue the ce head on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble Thor, Hulk, and Wasp, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM-Studios Hulkbuster, XM-Studios Spider-Man, XM-Studios Beta Ray Bill, RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man

Anyone else hear a rumour about SSC glue the ce head on?

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble Thor, Hulk, and Wasp, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM-Studios Hulkbuster, XM-Studios Spider-Man, XM-Studios Beta Ray Bill, RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man

Lol that would be evil

Won't happen. It'll be removable. I'm sure there'll be a lot of custom portraits made for this piece.

Won't happen. It'll be removable. I'm sure there'll be a lot of custom portraits made for this piece.

I hope so. That's dumb that they made the better head so limited.

I want this, just so my AA statues have a baddie to fight

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Dont' give SS bad ideas guys haha

I think it was Alex that said the portrait was removable on the other forum. Not many pieces from sideshow come with permanently attached portraits nowadays. I think it's a business move. If a portrait is messed up it's easier to ship out a replacement portrait. If the portrait is attached, they have to ship out a whole body. It's just easier and cheaper if they only have to ship out replacement portraits.

Congrats to anyone getting this piece it is honestly incredible.. I'd get it if I were a fan of Thanos but promised i'd only buy characters I love

Congrats to anyone getting this piece it is honestly incredible.. I'd get it if I were a fan of Thanos but promised i'd only buy characters I love

I believe in that too but threw that out of the window when I saw this masterpiece as well as the Lobo premium format. Both are a fantastic work of art IMO. You have to give in when you see masterpieces like these.

I believe in that too but threw that out of the window when I saw this masterpiece as well as the Lobo premium format. Both are a fantastic work of art IMO. You have to give in when you see masterpieces like these.

Exactlly. I picked up Lobo and Dawg as well.

Anyone announced making a custom head for this yet?

That’s what I’m saying

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble Thor, Hulk, and Wasp, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM-Studios Hulkbuster, XM-Studios Spider-Man, XM-Studios Beta Ray Bill, RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man, Avi Ay Sculptures Onslaught, Avi Ay Sentry

Shipping costs $209.20 to Australia. Thats pretty good considering its size and weight. I was surprised to see the shipping quote at this early stage .
From past experience it usually doesn't appear until around/on the arrival time frame in Sideshows warehouse I thought.

Shipping costs $209.20 to Australia. Thats pretty good considering its size and weight. I was surprised to see the shipping quote at this early stage .
From past experience it usually doesn't appear until around/on the arrival time frame in Sideshows warehouse I thought.

Cheaper to buy it from popcultcha (which is what i did).

Back