Premium Format Sideshow Thanos on Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine they'd offer free shipping before it ships and anytime after would be a while.

It usually takes like half a year and I really doubt they will offer free shipping with Thanos. If they do I am going to be a bit upset they didn't offer it to me, I'm just glad I was one of the lucky few to have landed the Ex version.

It's true. Nothing is under $500 basically.

Maybe they figure since other companies are getting more why not them but if they just did a little better work at the same prices they would sell a lot more than other companies.

Short sighted suits running the place. I think they may have expanded a little too fast and have to make it up by higher costs. Who really knows.

We're only a few years away from one of the delivery options being "butler will pick up" haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

496e9dcb1cefe8e5053bcaedd2a3cc4a.jpg

It usually takes like half a year and I really doubt they will offer free shipping with Thanos. If they do I am going to be a bit upset they didn't offer it to me, I'm just glad I was one of the lucky few to have landed the Ex version.

You will be upset even though you landed an ex? I think the people who didn't land the ex would be upset.

Maybe some will be upset but I don't care personally.

I just don't care plus I'm more excited to get my Voltron. I've run weary on Star Wars except I'll be on the new Leia likely but I'm over it for now.

Now I'm into Transformers as my sig says and they are taking up my money.

Happy to pay for shipping on a regular in exchange for his ex PO. Let's make it happen!

CALM DOWN...I forgot to add jk to my earlier post. Of course I would not mind the shipping especially for this piece.

You can have it in like 2 years for like 500% markup. (said every reseller ever) lol

I remember life size figures would go for 500 about 7 years ago with them, now they're over 2000.

Are you talking about life size figures made by Sideshow? $500 is on the low side, if so. 7 years ago was when Sideshow released their first life size R2 which retailed for about $5K.

Are you talking about life size figures made by Sideshow? $500 is on the low side, if so. 7 years ago was when Sideshow released their first life size R2 which retailed for about $5K.

Yes, we'll my main reference was that chucky life size doll that sold for around 600-700 and now resells for about 3 to 4k. I remember that R2, I want to say that's when they really stepped it up. lol

Back