Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. It's a weird design choice. I wish they just went with one continuous flow for the liquid instead of just gluing the drips on the edge like that.

Ugh now I'll have to go check out my Donnie for this drip issue. SS contacted me yesterday and I'm getting my new EX head : )

Sideshow responded about the foot not fitting. Basically said that it just requires additional force, which is not true. They also said that they're all like that so no chance of a replacement. I responded that I'm not thrilled about it still but they haven't gotten back to me yet.

Thank you. It was beyond last minute but I'm glad it converted.

Just want to double check to make sure I'm not alone. For those of you who have Donny, do you have that disjointed sewer drip on the base?
View attachment 365705

Yes mine looks like that.

Wish they would have filled the seam, not sure if it would crack over time. Drips look to be made out of PVC so they won't brake off.

I had no problem getting donnie's foot flush. Yeah, it was a bastard at first but with some patience and a bit of muscle, it will slot in properly.
20170914_234326.jpg

the issue is that the other foot is fully seated, cant force this one anymore

Yeah he's thinner I believe. I think it was intentional. He's more reliant on gadgets and intelligence instead of hardcore training like the others. I love the depiction of this set. Each turtle is so different.

I finally got to open Donatello and Mikey!!!

I still like Leo the best, but I LOVE the pose on Donatello. Surprisingly, I like Mikey the least of the first 3.

QC on these two were top-notch. No issues here. I'm very thankful.

Got mine this weekend. At first, I thought that the key was going to be too tight, but then I shifted the statue a little and it dropped right into place, nicely flush with the base.

Here's a pic. I shot a video, too, but I'm going to have to edit it down a bit.

37290235361_a8b5679cd3_k.jpg

Back