Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear things came well overall. Wish you the best of luck on Donnie. Hopefully they come though for you. It's so hit or miss lately with them. : /

DSC00067.jpg
DSC00068.jpg
DSC00069.jpg
DSC00070.jpg
DSC00071.jpg
DSC00072.jpg
DSC00073.jpg
DSC00074.jpg

Edit: Just found out that my Leo Ex waitlist converted after posting the pictures lol. Hallelujah. XD
convert.jpg

Last edited:
One thing that I wish they would do on the boxes or put in with the statue or heck, give you a link to it would be to see the conceptual art for these. Would love to see how they started and where they ended up design wise.

Glad to hear things came well overall. Wish you the best of luck on Donnie. Hopefully they come though for you. It's so hit or miss lately with them. : /

Thanks, and ya it seems like these are just a mixed batch. I haven't seen any too severely damaged turtles so that's a good thing.

One thing that I wish they would do on the boxes or put in with the statue or heck, give you a link to it would be to see the conceptual art for these. Would love to see how they started and where they ended up design wise.

That would be really cool to see. Wish they'd do that with most statues actually.

Well they did have the art print for sale. I'd say that's pretty close.

Donatello was a day early! Both arrived today:

IMG_9343.jpg

IMG_7900.jpg

Three down, one to go

Edit: Donnie has the right foot gap as well. Going to reach out to SS and see what they have to say.

Well they did have the art print for sale. I'd say that's pretty close.

But what came first, the chicken or the egg? I'm sure they started somewhere and was just curious what early concepts or directions they took things.

I get the appeal of 1/4, but personally I'm glad they're 1/5. Keeps the cost down and reduces the footprint necessary to display them. Maybe I'll feel differently once I'm actually able to find a decent house at a reasonable price and move out of my apartment.

:lol

I collect mainly 1/4 and even have a couple of of studio scale ships, but this size seems right for the turtles. Maybe if they only did one or two, but all 4, this size just "fits."

I get the appeal of 1/4, but personally I'm glad they're 1/5. Keeps the cost down and reduces the footprint necessary to display them. Maybe I'll feel differently once I'm actually able to find a decent house at a reasonable price and move out of my apartment.

:lol

These are 1/6 lol...

Hey congrats! That's a relief.

Thank you. It was beyond last minute but I'm glad it converted.

Just want to double check to make sure I'm not alone. For those of you who have Donny, do you have that disjointed sewer drip on the base?
DSC00075.jpg

I'll check in the morning, but I'm almost positive that mine is like that.
Much appreciated. I think it's on purpose as well but it doesn't hurt to double check with someone. At the very least to get rid of that nagging question at the back of my mind lol.

Back