Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes these are officially 1:5, meaning when they make a shredder he will also be 1:5, and roughly same same size as the turtles.

But if you're using the red bandana, then you gotta look at the old comics where the turtles were actually really tiny mutant creatures with large heads, so possibly you would need to display these turtles next to 1:4 statues to get the right effect.

Eastman7.jpg

The detailed skin texture and jagged shells make for a very unique look but I hate the little bits and bobs that they throw on there which remind me too much of the overly busy Bay Turtles. I don't dig the gloves on Leo or the knee pad on Don. I wish they all had standard knee/elbow pads and hand wraps.

The detailed skin texture and jagged shells make for a very unique look but I hate the little bits and bobs that they throw on there which remind me too much of the overly busy Bay Turtles. I don't dig the gloves on Leo or the knee pad on Don. I wish they all had standard knee/elbow pads and hand wraps.

Then they already made the statues you're looking for. These aren't them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm not as excited with Don as I was with Leo. So far, I hate the kneepad. It doesn't seem to go with anything else in the gear.

But let's wait and see the full reveal.

Perhaps everyone could go look at the art print that clearly shows these turtles with things like gloves and metal knee pads and cloth wraps and other stuff they didn't wear in the cartoon series, and then stop being surprised when the statues based on the art look exactly like the art?

Perhaps everyone could go look at the art print that clearly shows these turtles with things like gloves and metal knee pads and cloth wraps and other stuff they didn't wear in the cartoon series, and then stop being surprised when the statues based on the art look exactly like the art?

Nah, too easy :lol

I think the reason it's so pronounced here is because the preview only shows us 1/2 of him. Once we see the whole piece, I think we'll realize we have another winner with this statue.

I just wish SS would say when he's coming, I hate not knowing.

I have no problem at all with Leo wearing bits and stuff he didn't have in the show or in the comic. But I did not notice the kneepad on Don and I don't like it in the preview.

Perhaps you could just be OK with people saying they don't like things? We're not even bashing the statue. Just saying things seem weird to us. I thought it was kind of the purpose of a board. What would the point of just saying "awesome" and "ordered" throughout pages?

Back