Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great so far. I can't wait to see if they kept the rotating effect on the other nunchuk and if so, if it's as well done as the Thor from Bowen.

Was waiting for my go-to retailer to put these up for pre-order. Still nothing, so I sent them a message, response:

''I’m sorry we don’t offer products from this brand anymore''

So no more Sideshow products. Guess I have to start looking around... :(

It seems to me retailers are having a hard time selling out sideshow pieces (and HT's) nowadays. I can only imagine how much it cost them to have those huge boxes in store. No wonder some of them stop carrying those.

THEY ALL LOOK BAD ASS!!! I'm psyched to get this set. I'd like to see the spinning effect on Mikes nunchucks, but I doubt it happens.

Wow I think this is my favorite turtles collectible of all time..

Please don't give him shoes, please don't give him shoes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ According to the print, he wears straps.

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-premium-art-print-500354-01.jpg

Bah! Enough with the previews! I want to BUY, Sideshow! Take my money! LOL.

At least they show something is coming. I wish they did the same with the MOTU line...

Anyway, in the end the seams at the arms are intented? Like skin folds or whatever. Leo has them, Raph, Mikey could be, not sure with the shadow. Donnie I did not pay attention.

So far my fav is still Leo. Not sure if I'll buy them all, after all. We'll see what they look like together at SDCC.

Edit : just checked Donnie preview and it looks like he has the seam too. Well, at least it's consistent. Can be regarded as "normal".

Back