Statue Sideshow Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the_new_ninja_turtles___tmnt_by_eddieholly-d74rmoc.jpg

:yess:! Oh man, that is epic!!!! Makes me so excited for the movie. I would love to buy a print from you talented sir, Great work!

1535013_725943944090710_2065133241_n.jpg

So yeeeeeeeeah. Official toys that I won't be buying lol

There is just too much going on with them and I think Conan would be envious of Raphs Sai's

Incredible work, Ehollywood. When they do become available as prints, I need to get involved in ordering some of those as they are incredible!.

Are all the bandanas red on the official neca turtles set? Plenty on fleabay but most are prob bootlegs.

Are all the bandanas red on the official neca turtles set? Plenty on fleabay but most are prob bootlegs.

Yeah man the orignal Neca turtles were only red. The only other version they did were the black and white.

You Suck! :lol That's some of the best art (and fast) I've ever seen! Great work Ehollywood!! I hope you do this for a living! :rock

Keep it up!

Great artwork like this should be on the posters and promo stuff, not the generic photoshop crap we get now.

Yeah mate pretty rare now and much dollah.

Oh okay I didn't know that. I'll have to check it out. Damn you Irvy!! :lol You got me thinking now :slap I've had those stored away for some time but I never had an intention to sell them. Since I got the statues they sort of took a back seat for me aaaargh :panic:

Aaah the fun of being a collector :dunno :wink1:

Once again Ehollywood that April pic is awesome you are pumping out some amazing artwork!!!

I'll take them off your hands for 10 dollahs sir. Pffft jk just bought a bootleg china set that has the coloured eyebands loool.

Back