Statue Sideshow - T-Rex: Tyrant King Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you have this problem on the tail?

25r1rts.jpg

9fyur8.jpg

1zgwzkh.jpg

2vl33g3.jpg

16h9gz6.jpg

1zn03h2.jpg

5zlblx.jpg

afg1ex.jpg

2aaa7t3.jpg

1i1ch.jpg

It seems SS quality control is a bit of a shambles just pre ordered this one, not in stock in the UK yet, hope i don't have to send it back.

cancelled it for the ceratosaurus instead

Why cancelled & not replaced? I own this Rex sculpt & find overall that it is a fine sculpt, with good size, descent paint, & pose. Would have liked to see more details/tension in tendon, muscle, & bone, & of course a better paint app always!

WOW, Toni! Amazing picture . Do you really want to sell this statue? It is one of the most beautiful statues of paleo-artistic world! After a year it will cost $ 1500-2000 this Exclusive version !:)))

WOW, Toni! Amazing picture . Do you really want to sell this statue? It is one of the most beautiful statues of paleo-artistic world! After a year it will cost $ 1500-2000 this Exclusive version !:)))

Where on earth are you even pulling that figure from?
It's a great sculpt, don't get me wrong. I own it and I love it. But no way in hell do I think it'll ever cost that sort of silly money in the aftermarket. Just no way.

just received mine, i was expecting a very washed out and bland paint job from the pics i've seen, but i have to say that paint looks good all round, not bad at all.

005.jpg

008.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

waiting for my final flex to charge and hopefully will be getting it this week! Yours looks killer

more then likely going to jump on this since chronicle 1/20 is smaller and likely to cost double,

question is, is the ex worth it?

I love mine and agree the EX is worth it as it completes the scene really nicely, especially if you're not going to also pick up the Triceratops.

BiCi, nice repaint & photos. Just wish you could have posted before & after pics side by side, or at least the changes adjustments made to paint?

Back