Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to say it, but for me, I'm kinda relieved. Had he been hovering I would've been finding it really hard not to pull the trigger. I'm not loving this piece as it is. The comic Supes PF is much nicer in my opinion. I'm gonna pass, but congrats to those who are getting him.

:slap What are you expecting?

..........LEVITATION!............

:lol

Awesome comic version was just preordered not long ago

Movie version with awkward pose ( not a superman pose!)

No exclusive

Blend looking statue nothing special

$380 before shipping with no switchouts or anything extra

= The easiest pass of all passes. I rather order another comic version.

I wonder why they have not done an EX with this?

I do not mind the pose but I do think selling a statue for a movie that is not released and charging a premium is not cool.

PF's have gone up 80 to 100 bucks in the last 2 1/2 years :horror and I don't think I am getting anything better for my $$$.

No Ex... Weak pose... Ugh. I Was really hoping this would be a homerun.

:slap What are you expecting?

..........LEVITATION!............

:lol

A clear resin rod could pull off a hovering effect. The top half of the figure shown in the teaser, appeared like he might be in a hovering pose. Then the reveal....standing on a rock. There are plenty of Superman statues that have pulled that off well.

This piece had the potential to knock it out of the park with a better pose, which is too bad. The scuplt is still execellent however, I'll pass (phew)...unless I win it of course. Bring on the Reeve Supes!

If the movie is good then I'll wait until I see it in person but I'm def not ordering right now.

Yo dawg we heard u like this pose so we put a pose in your pose so you can pose while you pose!

1011141_10151524737288434_1655883385_n.jpg

Really don't like this now I have seen the reveal. Easy pass. Looking forward to the comic superman ex again now ;).

Looks 10X's better then comic supes PF with pretty much the same pose. I'm still waiting for Reeves PF though, unless the movie blows my mind.

Weak pose, they should've had him like he's about to take off or like he's about to stand infront of a speeding train or something.

The pose was already revealed. The entire upper body was the teaser and the teaser vid showed the complete body. Nothing is new here. It looks just like Cavill. Oh well.

PF's have gone up 80 to 100 bucks in the last 2 1/2 years :horror and I don't think I am getting anything better for my $$$.

Agreed. For the most part, their PFs have stayed the same in design execution and quality. This piece looks okay, but not anywhere near being worth $380 especially with no exclusive. I fear what the Reeves Supes will cost.

Back