Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually think everything looks great on this piece. I'm actually considering this but I'll wait till I see the movie before making up my mind.

Love Trevor's work!!

But the body really lets the whole thing down. Of all the possible poses, they pick an air humping one

He looks good, just can't commit with the film still an unknown and knowing I already have the comic Supes and the Reece Supes to get. I mightnusemrewards points for him down the road. Congrats to those ordering!

Where have I seen that pose before....

300351_press05-001.jpg
Captain-America-Premium-Format-Figure-8_1309792345.jpg

Suit looks awesome, unpainted sculpt looks great, proto paint looks ok, but we know not one will show up like it.

Pose is awful, just plain boring. And don't get me started on those Frankenstein soles on his boots.

I'm not touching this until a) I've seen the movie and b) the numbers have been finalized. Not going to be conned into forking out 12 months early for a 'limted edition of 3000 pieces'.

They should have made him hover, it takes away from the previews we saw before, they were way more exiting.

Easy pass for me, even if the movie turns out to be great. By the time the comic PF turns up, I will have 3 Superman 1/4 scale pieces in my collection, which is enough for me. And I just like the look of comic Superman much more than movie Superman. I don't love the pose of this one eithet but the rest of the piece looks good. But congrats to those gettting it, and looking forward to seeing in hands pictures when you guys get it! :)

I hate to say it, but for me, I'm kinda relieved. Had he been hovering I would've been finding it really hard not to pull the trigger. I'm not loving this piece as it is. The comic Supes PF is much nicer in my opinion. I'm gonna pass, but congrats to those who are getting him.

Back