Sideshow Superman Man Of Steel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!! Love the fabric costume and boots!! The likeness is great as well! Definite day 1 PO for sure!

Wonder why he's missing the back of his head though??

I noticed that as well........

I wonder what his base will be?

Wow, you were hating sideshow, your opinion is that they de...you know what I'm not going to explain this to you since your obviously oblivious.

Ignored.

Agreed... What the HELL is wrong with some of you guys... Honestly, "WOW THIS LOOKS GREAT, but you KNOW it will SUCK!!", "SSC SUCKS!!!". This piece JUST got its first PREVIEW and you have the ****ING pitch forks out already.

SSC gets this **** right sometimes. The Captain America TFA, Black Widow, and the Hulk Maq ALL have AMAZING LIKENESSES. They are bang on.

Honestly, the Harley thread got tanked, Ivy went for a **** for a bit, and a noob got jumped on in the Wolverine LSF thread for bringing up an anatomy issue. Is there someng in the bloody water??.:dunno

SSC gets this **** right sometimes.

:lol

_______

Of course this PF looks awesome, but you're lying to yourself if you think the production will look similar. I hope SS proves me wrong and this turns out amazing, I just don't see it happening though.:dunno

_______

Of course this PF looks awesome, but you're lying to yourself if you just sit there and act like the production will look similar. I hope SS proves me wrong and this turns out amazing, I just don't see it happening.:dunno

I have the TFA Cap, I have seen the Hulk Maq, and the Black Widow, and while there is VERY SLIGHT step down in the quality from the prototypes..., the are ALL AMAZING... So I am NOT kidding myself or setting my sights to low... I have seen them hit the mark right dead center... So don't presume to tell me I am lying to myself... That is just arrogant Dude

SSC gets this **** right sometimes. The Captain America TFA, Black Widow, and the Hulk Maq ALL have AMAZING LIKENESSES. They are bang on.
Add the new Jack Sparrow PF to that list as SS went back and resculpted the face to look more like Depp than before, not to mention that amazing costume detail. that is an A+ PF if there ever was one IMO
Ooooo I wonder if we'll get some movie Batman PFs too?!

I'm sure we will. If I remember correctly waaaay back when SS announced they had the DC license, they said they'd be making stuff for MoS and the Nolan Trilogy

_______

Of course this PF looks awesome, but you're lying to yourself if you think the production will look similar. I hope SS proves me wrong and this turns out amazing, I just don't see it happening though.:dunno

With SS you can never really know for sure. Sometime SS surprises you as I've mentioned above with the new Jack Sparrow PF. SS hardly ever tweaks things especially full head sculpts in between proto and production (as far as I can remember anyhow) but they did with Jack and it turned out much better than the proto. If anything, the only thing this will be lacking in is paint which just means I'll have to repaint it like I've done with most of my SS products. nothing new there. Costume will more than likely be just as good as the proto I'd bet

The detail on those boots blew my mind!

I can't wait to see him in SDCC pics/videos!

I was thinking the same thing and the texturing on the costume... I was wondering if it Could be sooner then SDCC though... I ONLY say that because Harley had a video preview and was up with in weeks. Would make sense to get it up for PO by the time the movie came out... Just a guess though:dunno

Back