Sideshow Superbowl Commerical

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a great annoucement. I hope they figures from the 80's cartoon and not from the new movie. The movie is still a ways away as it's still being cast. I have the 99's/00's Hasbro 12" but SS will rock!

Here are some of hasbro's....

cobracommander1.jpg
destro1.jpg
snakeeyes1.jpg

duke1.jpg
majorbludd1.jpg
flint1.jpg

SNAKE EYES PF, 1/6, Replicas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not in, but this is pretty cool. GI Joe is part of toy history and I'm pleased that SS is now part of that. There IS an entire culture of GI Joe and even though I don't collect them, I have to appreciate it.

GI Joe? I wonder if its the film license or the standard toy license???? Irish?

If they do figures , and not just statues and busts, and IF they do an excelent cobra commander figure, I'll proobly get him.
Id get a snake eyes too if they made him...
Thankfully i can be choosey with this liscense. :)

I'm not interested in collecting this line, but Sideshow put together a fantastic and exciting commercial. I'm sure they'll have a huge hit on their hands. Congrats SSC!

It's his inner heterosexual, in terrible conflict.

Enjoy, p!tu -- they had you at hello. Or that macho Klauder voiceover.

Or the shot of the bulging male bicep... :monkey3

I'm not interested in collecting this line, but Sideshow put together a fantastic and exciting commercial. I'm sure they'll have a huge hit on their hands. Congrats SSC!

I know, the commercial almost made me excited about the line and I don't know the first thing about GI Joe except "Goooo Joe!" and "Now you know, and knowing is half the battle."

If this is going to be a 1/6 classic RAH line, I just found my new collecting prority.

YO JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's his inner heterosexual, in terrible conflict.

Enjoy, p!tu -- they had you at hello. Or that macho Klauder voiceover.

Or the shot of the bulging male bicep... :monkey3
im sensing some P!TUvision on the horizon. possibly with a paramedic trying to jumpstart him after a heart attack and maybe some footage of the ambulence ride.

dang the Freaks board has been acting up. :monkey4

anyways...

F U $TAR WARS! F U LOTR! ALIEN, PREDATOR, & MARVEL YOU'RE ALL COOL! F U WHEDONVILLE!

THIS IS A LICENSE TO LOOK FORWARD TO!!! :chew :chew I am certainly excited for this one as I am a longtime G.I. Joe fan!

Give me Snake-Eyes, Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow, Flint, Duke, Firefly, Destro, Baroness, Scarlett, all of them!!! 1/6 figures, PFs, dioramas...oh man!!! Let's see it all!

YO JOE!!!!!!!

im sensing some P!TUvision on the horizon. possibly with a paramedic trying to jumpstart him after a heart attack and maybe some footage of the ambulence ride.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

WWOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back