Sideshow Street Fighter PFs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must have had my head in the clouds when these excellent statues came out but silly question why is Ryu so expensive and will Ken go the same way?

I must have had my head in the clouds when these excellent statues came out but silly question why is Ryu so expensive and will Ken go the same way?
Me too :monkey2
Had to buy Akuma, Ryu and Evil Ryu for a lot of money and we're having an exhibition end of next month/beginning of April of PF Statues from Sideshow / PCS / DC Direct and I still miss Shin Akuma. By the way anyone living near Cologne in Germany is welcome :peace (it will be in the Museum Cologne, the one right beside the Dom).
Chris

JUHU,
I think this will be the next one:
guile-1.jpg

Chris

jerry hasn't confirmed a date yet, but I can't wait! Guile is my favourite character by far.

I can't wait :sick But at least that gives me time to collect the two Cammy. I want to pose them back to back with Guile in the middle.:idea

Guile looks nice but I do wish he was in a fighting stance. I will still get it though, buying all the SF2 ones.

Guile rocks. :rock

I can't wait to see what the 1/3 scale Ryu is going to look like.

As far as I know Guile will be delivered in June/July, Bison in August/September and Sagat in November/December.
Chris

In which thread was this discussed?

This one below titled "Street Fighter Ryu 1:3 size vote" and also another Street Fighter thread under Sideshow.

https://statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=100790

Originally Posted by PopCultureShock

I dont think many characters would sell at the high cost of a 1/3rd. Right now i only plan on Ryu. If its a big success then I may consider doing one large 1/3 piece each year.

There is a possibility of another 1/4 Ryu sometime down the line but its not in any stages of planning and at the earliest, if I decided to do it, it would be for 2012 and the end of the world

:rock

It sounds like its going to be awesome but I'm not that crazy 1/3 scale just too big for me.

Last edited:
I wonder how big the Sagat piece will be...

FYI, the Zangief piece is AMAZING. Best by far.

I think he also mentioned he *may* so another 1/4 piece of Ryu too but it would be the only character that gets a double statue. So no more Akuma statues.

Jerry rocks.

Back