Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just think were lucky to get a Kerrigan statue. I would really like to see ss open this line up and give us a marine. I would like a ghost too

Agreed, would love them to continue on the starcraft statue line after Kerrigan is done!

By the way, base on this it's shipping June 2015.

"Important Prize Shipping Information: the Kerrigan - Queen of Blades Statue is estimated to be shipped to the winner in June 2015."

View attachment 127476

Oh god...what?

Why is the Queen of ****ing Blades doing a sexy pose?

I'm not sure what rock you've been hiding under. This Kerrigan pose is the same pose that's gracing the front building of Blizzard's HQ in Irvine. It's also the complete same sculpt of the previously unpainted version of the bust that Blizzard, in 2011, gave their employees which commanded prices close to $500. Here, take a look:
stat01.jpg

2011-blizzard-holiday-gift-queen-of-blades-exclusive-kerrigan-sculpt-7.jpg

Do they normally open at 8am PT or 12am PT? Don't know if they have a normal time they open their preorders?

Usually 12am PT as far as i know...but no worries on this one, i am sure the ES will not be set until months later. So you will have a lot of time (weeks) to order this.

Back