Sideshow Starcraft Kerrigan Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm going to join the waitlist. Better to try and fail than not try at all.

That being said what happens if they do get me one? Do I get instantly charged or will I have some warning time to let me know? I don't have the funds yet but I think I will by the time she's out.

You usually have a day or two to decide once it converts. They send an email.

I think I'm going to join the waitlist. Better to try and fail than not try at all.

That being said what happens if they do get me one? Do I get instantly charged or will I have some warning time to let me know? I don't have the funds yet but I think I will by the time she's out.

Well it sounds like she's gonna be getting to the warehouse in the next 2-3 weeks. It took 3 weeks for my wait list to convert and I imagine the wait is even longer now which means that if it converts, it'll happen after she's started shipping so you'll be charged within 48 hours of your waitlist conversion. That being said you could probably flex pay her and get her sometime next year.

Well it sounds like she's gonna be getting to the warehouse in the next 2-3 weeks. It took 3 weeks for my wait list to convert and I imagine the wait is even longer now which means that if it converts, it'll happen after she's started shipping so you'll be charged within 48 hours of your waitlist conversion. That being said you could probably flex pay her and get her sometime next year.

Can you flex pay with wait list items?

Just got an updated email saying she's now gonna be in 14 days. I wouldn't be surprised if they email next week asking if we want to be charged early.

Alright thanks for the information guys! I think I'll jump on the waitlist. Sideshow has been stepping up their QC recently. I have a feeling Kerrigan will come out fine.

Is it still possible to cancel when they give you the automated few day warning from a waitlisted item?

Really? It just happened to me with Vampirella.

That's awesome, maybe it just depends on the piece. I know I have asked twice for flex request when a WL item converts and was told no way, take it or leave it.

Is it still possible to cancel when they give you the automated few day warning from a waitlisted item?

They will send you an email saying your going to convert in 24-48 hours. You can cancel now or we will charge you when it converts

That's awesome, maybe it just depends on the piece. I know I have asked twice for flex request when a WL item converts and was told no way, take it or leave it.

Well to be honest, I didn't know. I had asked if I could push my Vampirella order maybe 2 weeks later. I said I'd pay in full but needed about 2 weeks. She said she'll see what she can do. Then she said that she can instead split the payments as essentially a flex. I said sure, and that was that. They probably want to get their stock out quickly and try to avoid waitlists.

She is a coming!!!!! :yess:

Your pre-order of the Kerrigan 'Queen of Blades' Statue - StarCraft II (200312) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Wednesday, November 18, 2015. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.

Nice! Getting pumped.

Anyone know if BBTS would ship theirs out to their preorder customers around the same time? This is my first Sideshow purchase from them.

Oh wow the BBTS Kerrigan is sold out now. Hopefully I don't regret not ordering with them when I had the chance! Gonna join the waitlist tonight. Wish me luck!

Good luck, hope one comes your way.

I'll post again if I see her back in stock at BBTS

Back