1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can not justify spending $300 on a bike from SSC when Hasbro made a 1/6th bike for less than $50 that looks just as good, if not better than SSC. The scout trooper looks odd, it is probably just me, but something seems to be off with it. Was really looking forward to this set, not sure what I expected, but I will pass on this. The price is horrible considering I bought Yoda's Dagobah Hut a few months back from SSC for $275 with lots of accessories and incredible detail to a huge 1/6 piece. This bike is just... :dunno.

Does anyone really need more than one exclusive of any figure? Sharing is caring. Think of your fellow collectors :)

Not of the speed bike, but it's nice to have the extra gun with the Scout Trooper, but in all honesty, I think I would have just done one of each anyway. I have WAY too many things I want to buy and not enough money. I was mostly curious about the system.

I just went with the Scout Trooper, I can't really justify it in my mind splashing near €400 on the Speeder Bike; I'll put that cash toward something else a bit more robust down the line.

Does anyone really need more than one exclusive of any figure? Sharing is caring. Think of your fellow collectors :)

Well, when it comes to troopers, i can understand the need to get more than one, even for exclusives. If a collector wishes to get a couple ex scouts with rifles to give some variety to his platoon, it's not out of the ordinary. Besides, with open editions, no collector, assuming he puts his order in before the en d of the year, should miss the ex if he really wants one.

I need the scout but with the Deloran in my path I just can't justify 300 bucks for the Bike. I'm gotta mount my custom scout on the bike and display the new scout with my snowie and sandie.

Trooper looks great and I hope it translates that way into production. Bike is an easy pass as I have a repainted hasbro that gets the point across just fine. A bit steep on the trooper but he's too cool looking to pass up.

I picked up one exclusive, one regular version. I passed on the bike, not worth $300.

Lots of stuff coming up for pre-order in the coming months, must choose wisely.

Well, when it comes to troopers, i can understand the need to get more than one, even for exclusives. If a collector wishes to get a couple ex scouts with rifles to give some variety to his platoon, it's not out of the ordinary. Besides, with open editions, no collector, assuming he puts his order in before the en d of the year, should miss the ex if he really wants one.

In all honesty, this hobby only allows me to get one of anything. Ofcourse i understand that some collectors like to army build, but to find the disposable income to do it is a challenge for most of us. I could'nt even consider getting a second gammorean guard for my jabba dio

An $8 bottle of wine doesn't necessarily look any worse than a $1000 bottle. But they'll taste worlds apart. Are those worlds $992 dollars apart?

Sometimes. But I can't afford to drink $1000 bottles of wine anymore.

I don't recommend eating speeder bikes.

I realize you're justifying yourself here but come on, seriously? SS is a better bike. Maybe not $250 better. But a better bike.

Yeah, I over exaggerated greatly, but that is from my disappointment. I expected more to come with this bike for that price... but nothing. Not sure what SSC could have included... IDK... camo armor, gear... :dunno

Yeah, I over exaggerated greatly, but that is from my disappointment. I expected more to come with this bike for that price... but nothing. Not sure what SSC could have included... IDK... camo armor, gear... :dunno

For $300, they should have included a crouched Scout Trooper rider.

Back