1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a second figure and passed on the bike. At that price I cant do it. I am not to happy with the build quality of the Probe droid. I may use my points or see if this goes on sale. If I miss it I miss it.

Still conflicted. The trooper looks better having looked at it on a full size screen, though.

Only the exclusives are up? When do the regular releases come up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woo Got both Ex Scout and Bike!!! Can't wait.
It's doubtful it will fit in my detolf, but I will find somewhere to display the awesomeness.

Anyone have a link to the regular scout?

Just snagged a second Scout in Big Bad. Christmas in July baby!!!
Now bring on the Tie Fighter Piolet, X-Wing Luke, and 3PO.... And Max Rebo's band.

Holy Cow! I've missed most of this thread but I'm suffering from sticker shock! Why is this scout trooper $190??? I added the bundle into my cart and it's going to cost the same amount that I paid for the PF version of the biker scout and speeder. Oh man, I sure miss 5 years ago :slap

I'm going to buy the figure from our local dealer and live with the Hasbro bike.
I think I'll also upgrade my Hasbro scout uni once these get parted out.

Still conflicted. The trooper looks better having looked at it on a full size screen, though.

Only the exclusives are up? When do the regular releases come up?
Remove the "1" at the end of the Exclusive URL, hit Enter and it will re-direct you to reg release.

So, only one per person then? Can you order the bundle, then order them separately to get two, or no?
Use above technique to add regulars to your order.

First thought i'd get the bundle but $25 off is just not good enough of a deal for overseas collectors. It would only cover for half S&H fees and Fedex custom handling fees are just way too expensive to justify choosing this option. Went for the Ex Scout as i intend to get a second scout locally. Having an alternate weapon just makes those displays that much cooler.

This is very tempting... I'm trying to get out of 1/6 but the Probe Droid was just too cool to pass on and this combo might be the same.

Got the trooper and thinking about the bike but later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the Bike is only 9" long but with the stand 20" high? That doesn't seem correct, I think their dimensions are a little off...

Back