1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The exclusive editions for both trooper and bike simply aren't that attractive to me.

Furthermore with shipping cost involved, guess I will preorder these from my local retailer.

The exclusive editions for both trooper and bike simply aren't that attractive to me.

Furthermore with shipping cost involved, guess I will preorder these from my local retailer.

Same here I will get mine from my local retailor to save some dough. btw do we know when it is sheduled to release?

Ordered the ex trooper, wish I could afford the bike, but $ and space are getting limited, and I need to have some money left for pinhead. I do like the bike ex. with the blueprints though.

Ordered 2 hope i can keepem 800 for 2 scouts n speederbikes WOW! So glad only want a landspeeder next after threse 2 and maybe 2 more speeder's for luke n leia may cheap n pick up hasbro version's for more cheaper way i doubt maybe just 1 more sideshow bike for luke.

Back