1/6 Sideshow Star Wars Scout Trooper 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little gravedigging as I almost completed my display for this figure:
Speedy2.jpg
Speedy3.jpg

I just need a little lichen on the fallen trunk and a new toolbag for the bike.
I still love this figure very much.

A little gravedigging as I almost completed my display for this figure:
View attachment 259259
View attachment 259260

I just need a little lichen on the fallen trunk and a new toolbag for the bike.
I still love this figure very much.

Totally awesome display. Have you thought about replacing the speeder stand with something less intrusive like a small sturdy wire. The only reason I mention this is the realism of the "forest floor" vs the clear plastic.............great job.

Outstanding work and display! :clap :hi5:

Thanks.

Totally awesome display. Have you thought about replacing the speeder stand with something less intrusive like a small sturdy wire. The only reason I mention this is the realism of the "forest floor" vs the clear plastic.............great job.

Thanks...yes I thought about that but it won't be easy: the base is styrene so I'll need to add a counterweight under it and, more important, I'll need to figure out a way to preserve the possibility of tilting the bike (which is great for display purposes). :dunno

Is the scout trooper + bike worth it to get from sideshow?

Been on the fence about getting it for awhile.

Is the scout trooper + bike worth it to get from sideshow?

Been on the fence about getting it for awhile.

If you like scout troopers and Speeder bikes then yes, get it! :)

This was the piece that got me into 1/6 collecting and after waiting a year to get it I was not dissappointed. Together they look great on display.

Is now on restock or is a new version the one avaible for preorder on SS site?? If only SS do weathering on fabric parts... Thank you

Is now on restock or is a new version the one avaible for preorder on SS site?? If only SS do weathering on fabric parts... Thank you

It's most likely a straight restock. It's very doubtful that there will be anything different on this new one from the earlier release. So probably no weathering on the fabric parts, just like last time.

I think it's a pity.. this action doll have just this (for me) great flaw-- Have no sense see a weathering plastic parts with candid pure white fabric on...

It's most likely a straight restock. It's very doubtful that there will be anything different on this new one from the earlier release. So probably no weathering on the fabric parts, just like last time.

It's also non-EX only from here on - no sniper rifle.

That rifle is one of my favorite exclusives. Suits the scouts really well and doesn't look out of place, even though it is.

Glad I was never interested in the Scout rifle, nor the Kenner type pistols that came with the other troopers. They are nice for who likes them, but not for me, I prefer screen accurate stuff.

Back