Sideshow Star Wars Maquettes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With SW being my collecting focus these are much to be anticipated. The various other Maquettes that SS has already tackled have been pretty amazing. I'm very excited about this line. :blissy

Did anyone get any pictures of these?

i agree josh its absolutely astounfing looking i cant wait to own it my most anticipated piece of 2012

Dude this thing in person is huge and so freaking detailed its not even funny. One of the cooler SW items ever.

It looks like it. This will be a MUST order for me!

Did they show pics of the other maquettes (Fett, Grievous, Maul)?

U will love it. Trust me. :rock This line is gonna be something really cool for those willing to understand these characters had lives (fictionally speaking) outside of the 6 movies and clone wars cartoons.

Can't see the pics on my iPhone, but from your reactions, I'm feeling more maquettes in my future. Which will cannibalize the funds for LOTR...

U will love it. Trust me. :rock This line is gonna be something really cool for those willing to understand these characters had lives (fictionally speaking) outside of the 6 movies and clone wars cartoons.

It really does look amazing Josh and congrats on winning one. I have a question what is that huge grim reaper looking thing is it a pf and is it part of the dead line.

Yes its part of the dead line and i would say its legendary scale its absolutely huge and makes your jaw drop, tom designed it it's his creation and its totally bada#% looking in person

Yes its part of the dead line and i would say its legendary scale its absolutely huge and makes your jaw drop, tom designed it it's his creation and its totally bada#% looking in person

Thanks for the detail and I agree it does look baddass the base looks amazing too this will prob be expensive.

Josh, when you won it, did you get to keep it now, or wait till it ships?

Thanks for the links and congrats Josh. This is a must have for me.

Here is a pic for those that want to see something before the link:

5969639331_5cbe22d9f9_z.jpg

Back