Sideshow Star Wars Do-Overs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should SS go back and redo some oldies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well i do know in an interview Howard stated that SW was one of their MOST WANTED TO DO LINES. So i would think that would take first seat over IM and Batman. They gotta know the $ machine it would generate, so i gotta think there's more restrictions than we know. Maybe it's the same reason Medicom only does one or so a year.

Last edited:
Wel i do know in an interview Howard stated that SW was one of their MOST WANTED TO DO LINES. So i would think that would take first seat over IM and Batman. They gotta know the $ machine it would generate, so i gotta think there's more restrictions than we know. Maybe it's the same reason Medicom only does one or so a year.

They've produced Star Wars figures for the better part of the last decade its pretty obvious they know the cash cow that Star Wars is. Since Howard Chan announced last month that they are doing 15 figures just from Iron Man 3, I don't think we need to look for conspiracy theories, their plate is full. I just want them to get Crybabykin out of the way so that we can get on with Solo which is their third offering.

I just think if it's their most wanted line to do, they'd be full on it by now taking it from behind and going deep inside!

Current popular media drives things though - it's that simple.

SW is an evergreen, but they want to strike while iron's hot with the new comic book / action films that have considerable appeal. It's just business 101.

Cheers for that little recap on the last page too Niltusk - handy to know. :hi5:

Right. But certainly they could've previewed/teased/gave news on their next upcoming SW fig by now.

I think it's just as simple as Asians love Iron Man. A LOT!

No question, they should re-release the original Stormtrooper. They are so much better at producing troopers now. That first release was like having drunk / drugged Stormtrooper, limpest body ever.

I'm guessing they will release a new and improved Stormtrooper. Too much interest in the secondary for them to ignore. I'm wondering their deal with Vader II and why the continued delay.

if they do revisit the stormtrooper i hope that put more of a glossy/shiny finish on it..............:lecture

Back