Sideshow Star Wars Bib Fortuna Ex..I didn't realize how expensive he is!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although the exclusive is a must; gotta love the Kenner throwback staff :rock

I actually find it's a shame that he didn't actually have it in the movie, I think it looks kinda of cool and would have made him have a little more presence.

For that initial price, I'd expect Michael Carter(the guy who played Bib), to show up at my house in full costume and do my bidding for a year(this would include grabbing him by his collar and screaming "You weak minded fool!" into his face multiple times a day).

For that initial price, I'd expect Michael Carter(the guy who played Bib), to show up at my house in full costume and do my bidding for a year(this would include grabbing him by his collar and screaming "You weak minded fool!" into his face multiple times a day).

That is awesome.

hmm... Maybe he will, maybe he just comes in a lifesize sideshow box... a sideshow SUPER EXCLUSIVE! (only 1 is ever made)...

If I bought him I wouldn't want to leave him MIB for too long... :lol

Back