Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

ebay!!i am thinking buyiong a hulk pf also!

not-sure-if-serious.jpg

I AM SKI!!

Guess I'll just have to be happy with a perfect #37 exclusive. My 2nd EX is going back.

Is it possible that the earlier in the run, the better the paint apps?

I can't believe how bad some of these turned out compared to my 37. I'm very surprised at how well it turned out in light of current QC issues.

Last edited:

Well, mine just came and it's worse. :lol

Why is it so difficult to find me a quality replacement, Sideshow???

I have to destroy mine to get a full refund. They ran out of replacements, apparently. Whatever, it's hammer time!:rock

I have to destroy mine to get a full refund. They ran out of replacements, apparently. Whatever, it's hammer time!:rock

Pics :rock, I would throw it off a building and snap a pic of it in mid air, I always wanted to do that :lecture

Guess I'll just have to be happy with a perfect #37 exclusive. My 2nd EX is going back.

I can't believe how bad some of these turned out compared to my 37. I'm very surprised at how well it turned out in light of current QC issues.

I have a #40 EX and the paint job is very good.

I have a suspicion that painting the lines is quite the tedious task, and early one maybe the painters were concentrating and the more they do the more they lose their patience and focus and attention to detail.

The smudges probably come from trying to wipe off the lines that were painted wrong. So toward the end they were faced with either shipping with smudges or shipping with wrong lines uncorrected.

If anyone is willing to part with their regular or Exclusive, let me know. I'm a buyer.

I'm going to call SS right now. More than likely, I'm going to settle for a full refund on this one.

I have a #40 EX and the paint job is very good.

I have a suspicion that painting the lines is quite the tedious task, and early one maybe the painters were concentrating and the more they do the more they lose their patience and focus and attention to detail.

The smudges probably come from trying to wipe off the lines that were painted wrong. So toward the end they were faced with either shipping with smudges or shipping with wrong lines uncorrected.

Don't think it's has anything to do with the early run. I have #488 which was my first one shipped out to me, and I didn't have any of these problems that some are having.

Yeah, the numbers on the base have nothing to do with the order they were produced in.

:lol

It's the truth!

Sideshow has failed me on this one...:gah:

I'll find one. It just may take me awhile unfortunately.

Keep trying bro', there is one perfect one in the world meant for you. Just have to pay your due diligence and you"ll find that one.

Keep trying bro', there is one perfect one in the world meant for you. Just have to pay your due diligence and you"ll find that one.

I'll hang in there for this one. It gets to be a little old after a while though...

I just called Sideshow and they want to see pics, so we'll see how it goes.

Back