Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

I have never really been a huge Carnage fan... I have Spidey & Venom because they are 2 of my all time favorite comic characters. Is Carnage really worth it to those who have him?? I just can't see myself buying a statue of a character I am not a "huge" fan of... I have almost 80bucks in rewards points & now Carnage EX includes free shipping so I could snagg him for about 200 bucks..... hmmmm

I'm not a huge Carnage fan either, but decided to get him and I'm amazed at how great he looks. I say get it while you can.

i think carnage is a greatly underestimated piece...once more of spidey's villains are released carnage and venom (which is already) will be pretty difficult to get.

Greatly underestimated indeed. An amazing statue. Not right now, but eventually he will be harder to get.

I'm not a huge Carnage fan either, but decided to get him and I'm amazed at how great he looks. I say get it while you can.
:exactly: :lecture

You have to have those trio it look good together A must. Sideshow Carnage is the best out there.

And sideshow would reap the benefits even more often of us addicts if all the lines had statues that fit well together in scale like this trifecta...(x-men for example)

I have never really been a huge Carnage fan... I have Spidey & Venom because they are 2 of my all time favorite comic characters. Is Carnage really worth it to those who have him?? I just can't see myself buying a statue of a character I am not a "huge" fan of... I have almost 80bucks in rewards points & now Carnage EX includes free shipping so I could snagg him for about 200 bucks..... hmmmm

Thats a good approach to take. I only have Spidey and feel content. For me, there is to many great statues out there so I try to focus my collection on essentials and characters I absolutely like. For what its worth I saw Carnage at SDCC and he looks terrific, the detail is fantastic and I thought it looked better than Venom.

The order of preference IMO

Venom > Spiderman > Carnage

but I like them all, so I got them all.

I still can't find him for a decent price other than ebay...and its still not decent. DANNNNGIT!

I still can't find him for a decent price other than ebay...and its still not decent. DANNNNGIT!

muttley.gif

Does sideshow have other replacements for spiderman????

I heard they were out, but I haven't talked with them directly. I got approved for a replacement about 1 - 2 weeks ago. It should be here on Wednesday.

I would give them a call.

Back