Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Comiquette - Waitlist links available in 1st post.

Jinxx, is that your original Spidey with the chipped base or is this a replacement? Either way, here are your orders for Sideshow...
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z23fZSa-QY4" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Just got my carnage comiquette today! its awesome! debating on trying to find the spidey and venom comiquettes. Who should I pick up first?

Nacho, whats not perfect about it...mine is coming in next week. im scared.

When I say it's not perfect I mean that it's just like every other statue
in my collection "not perfect" There is no such thing as a perfect piece
but the current condition that it's in doesn't warant a return or refund.
Good luck I hope the one you get is as good as mine..:wink1:

When I say it's not perfect I mean that it's just like every other statue
in my collection "not perfect" There is no such thing as a perfect piece
but the current condition that it's in doesn't warant a return or refund.
Good luck I hope the one you get is as good as mine..:wink1:

:exactly: that's what i felt when i just took a particial refund for a small piece of crud on the back of his one leg. simple sand and touch up with paint and he's fine imo.

what's the main reason everyones complaining about this one? is it the black lines mostly?? if so i think that's a bit picky imo, unless it's really, really bad all over the statue, but if it's only a few lines then i'd live with it.:clap

Better find venom fist before it goes for more money than it already does

i feel sorry for those that didn't get him at retail.

NOT,:lol especially since i've spent a small fortune playing catch up over the years :monkey2

I have never really been a huge Carnage fan... I have Spidey & Venom because they are 2 of my all time favorite comic characters. Is Carnage really worth it to those who have him?? I just can't see myself buying a statue of a character I am not a "huge" fan of... I have almost 80bucks in rewards points & now Carnage EX includes free shipping so I could snagg him for about 200 bucks..... hmmmm

just mailed back my spidey replacement to ss today...hopefully my 2nd replacement will be perfect

I have never really been a huge Carnage fan... I have Spidey & Venom because they are 2 of my all time favorite comic characters. Is Carnage really worth it to those who have him?? I just can't see myself buying a statue of a character I am not a "huge" fan of... I have almost 80bucks in rewards points & now Carnage EX includes free shipping so I could snagg him for about 200 bucks..... hmmmm

i think carnage is a greatly underestimated piece...once more of spidey's villains are released carnage and venom (which is already) will be pretty difficult to get.

Back