Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to beat a dead horse(/thread), but this is Sideshow we're talking about here. I'm absolutely stunned they never offered a variant for this one.

Talk about leaving money on the table. :wink1:

My bad...

Aww, no worries, man! :)

Not to beat a dead horse(/thread), but this is Sideshow we're talking about here. I'm absolutely stunned they never offered a variant for this one.

Well, this is old school Sideshow. By today's standards, it would be a surprise. Back then... they made standalones. :)

Many of us asked for a Black costume Spiderman variant... Never came. I remember talk of a brown costume Wolverine PF - Never came either.

I have a SS Spider-Man Comiquette that has been in storage for the past four months. Today I went put it together (one foot peg to a wall and one arm with a magnet attached to the same wall). When trying to line it up the magnet went in fine, but the foot peg did not. I attempted to take it off the wall to try the foot peg first, but the rookie in me pulled with the statue body instead of where the magnet was. I snapped the hand from the magnet. Luckily I didn't break any of the fingers and can hopefully be repaired. See pics below.

I need recommendations on how to attached the magnet to the hand so the hold will be strong enough to support holding the statue to the wall when all said and done.

Just saw your other thread. Not sure about this one. Best of luck to you though. I'm sure someone will chime in soon.

Ouch! Super glue it together very carefully with a dab of glue on a toothpick to limit any overspill.

OH. MY. GAWD. That is not an injury you want to mess around with. Send him to a professional like John from Vince Vell or Spazzy. Only they would know really what to do. Ughs, I once learned a hard lesson about polystone the same way and I was always extremely careful after that. Don't mess with it, get a pro to fix him or you may have big regrets. Best of luck. :)

Thanks for all the feedback guys! This is my favorite statue I own and think I'll go the professional route. I just sent spazzy a pm. I'm not familiar with Vince Vell. Are they a member? Any personal experience with either of them.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! This is my favorite statue I own and think I'll go the professional route. I just sent spazzy a pm. I'm not familiar with Vince Vell. Are they a member? Any personal experience with either of them.

I posted a link to his vids on your other thread... he has a video where he fixed a Spidey Comm. There is also another guy Rafael that I posted about on the other thread that you can talk to too. All three guys are fantastic with fixing stuff.

Soooo.. I've talked myself out of this piece numerous times because of the price. Bought the 1/5 JSC Comiquette and was never entirely satisfied with it. Had the new PF on pre-order but it does not fit my collection. It's too dynamic in my mostly museum posed collection. I finally decided to put some stuff up for sale and I pulled the trigger on this guy. I really never thought that this would be a part of my collection. I'm looking forward to joining the club!

Congrats and enjoy. With all of the new spideys coming out spending 1k+ on the 2010 takes some thought for sure. I was thinking of purchasing him last month then decided to pass. I'm sure I'll get the itch to look possibly purchasing him sometime this year lol.

Yeah it's pretty clear that this is the best Spidey out there. Paying premium sucks.. I was hoping to quench my urge with newer ones but they were just not doing it for me. I canceled the new PF the day before my first flex payment. Just couldn't do it.

Hopefully you can catch a good deal on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back