Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that's what the certification and stickers are for. Basically, you have to look at what proof there is for the sig and just make the best decision possible. Nothing is fool proof. I even kept my Stan Lee VIP pass and paperwork showing how many sig tix I bought. Bottom line though, it's a gamble. I know I'm all good though. Every sig by Stan on my statue came from me going to the CON and getting them personally.

Also, these are cherished mementos from events done with our families. It's not like I will ever sell mine....I'll hand them down to my son. And hope he does the same to his children.

Really hope they keep the brick element in the new PF.

But that would also be a little boring, eh? They've done that for the JSC one too, and the CQs look much alike, really. But it is also a perfect fit for Spidey. With NY having a presence.

He's vaulting over a rooftop

It all depends what his hand is anchored to. I think keeping some similar bricks in size and style would be smart as it would tigh into the 2010 nicely.

How about variants, guys? Unlikely, or likely? :)

I sure wouldn't mind a Symbiote version and a 2099 version. :)

I always prefer original sculpts over variants. However, if the demand if there, I can't see how SSC could pass up the opportunity.They love making variant pieces. That said, I can't see them revisiting the 2010 COM now. We'd probably see a variant off the new PF. I think that would make more sense at this point.

I always prefer original sculpts over variants. However, if the demand if there, I can't see how SSC could pass up the opportunity.They love making variant pieces. That said, I can't see them revisiting the 2010 COM now. We'd probably see a variant off the new PF. I think that would make more sense at this point.

I thnk he was talking about the new PF...lol

Back