Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Spider-Man Comiquette

Congrats Ski you are one lucky and im sure happy member. I have made my decision to have my first piece I bough which was my Kraven's Last Hunt Dio signed since I do not currently own a Comiquette right now. I will be taking some of the comiquette's thunder though and get the back of the grave signed since it appears to be big enough. I cant wait to make it happen!

img20120209143341.jpg

That's amazing dude!!!!!

Thanx it was my first piece I ever acquired. I fell in love with it on day and knew I had to have it. Little did I know how rare it was. I paid $200 for it come to find out this goes for slightly more than the Comiquette but came out in '04. This is MY grail and I would NEVER part with it and since then I upgrade my hobby from figures to Hot Toys to Statues.

Thanx it was my first piece I ever acquired. I fell in love with it on day and knew I had to have it. Little did I know how rare it was. I paid $200 for it come to find out this goes for slightly more than the Comiquette but came out in '04. This is MY grail and I would NEVER part with it and since then I upgrade my hobby from figures to Hot Toys to Statues.

Oh so it's not even a custom? nice find!

There's one of them eBay not cheap though. Does look really nice, I hadn't seen this statue until now.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPIDERMA...67?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item53eaa2e17b

Right even when I got this piece I had no idea what it was worth. Then I finally found some info like when it came out and that it was made by Pablo Viggiano. Was stoked when I found out he also made the Dr Doom PF thats how I knew I had a grail in hand. Yea I see one pop on ebay every now and then, however I believe the one that is listed though has a broken finger mine is almost flawless with the exception of the box.

Lovely piece TX Boy. :rock2
Wanted to get this before but the price just sky rocketed, same with the Venom VS Spider-Man based on that famous cover.

Edit:

This one. Might need to check eBay...

spideyVenomdioBIG2.jpg

Wanted to get this before but the price just sky rocketed, same with the Venom VS Spider-Man based on that famous cover.

Edit:

spideyVenomdioBIG2.jpg

^ Now that is great, probably the best Venom ever sculpted. Looks like it jumped out of the comic.

Edit:

spideyVenomdioBIG2.jpg

Wow that looks really nice too!! Who knew there were so many more great spidey dioramas!

Edit:

spideyVenomdioBIG2.jpg

That's cool. I always liked the original art but seeing the sculpt bring the art to 3D really points out how dangerous being a superhero and facing crazies would really be. McFarlane really sold it by having Spidey so defeated, the head back, hand positions, he's beat.

1a_8198_0_AmazingSpiderManVol1316DeadMea.jpg

That's cool. I always liked the original art but seeing the sculpt bring the art to 3D really points out how dangerous being a superhero and facing crazies would really be. McFarlane really sold it by having Spidey so defeated, the head back, hand positions, he's beat.

1a_8198_0_AmazingSpiderManVol1316DeadMea.jpg
They actually have this diorama at my local comic shop. I really though about putting it on layway to make payments but I've been really trying to cut back on my collecting. IT'S SO HARD THOUGH HAHA

They actually have this diorama at my local comic shop. I really though about putting it on layway to make payments but I've been really trying to cut back on my collecting. IT'S SO HARD THOUGH HAHA

How much they selling it for, if you don't mind me asking?

How stupid am I to feel this happy!!!! This has to be one the happiest days I've had in a very long time.

IMG_5296_zps0450542b.jpg

JESUS, I can't stop smiling!!!! :duff thanks for the support here fellas, you guys are the best!!!!​

Ski
:clap :clap :clap
Congrats Ski....that is a great picture!!! I understand exactly how you feel meeting Stan. I had the same feeling when my son and I met him last year and had the spidey com. and captain america PF signed. Even now when I look at the signature I get excited and remember the excitment I had when we met him. This memory will last a lifetime!!!

:clap :clap :clap
Congrats Ski....that is a great picture!!! I understand exactly how you feel meeting Stan. I had the same feeling when my son and I met him last year and had the spidey com. and captain america PF signed. Even now when I look at the signature I get excited and remember the excitment I had when we met him. This memory will last a lifetime!!!

:exactly: it's that same feeling and I'm so lucky to have this...it's all too surreal for me.

I normally don't go overboard with any of my collectibles as I do love them and they are great sculpts, great apps, prints, yada yada... all of it can be replaced...with funding, etc... but it's really something to have an item that ties into another meaning and cannot be replaced in any shape or form with the memories/feelings. That experience alone has brought the collecting/hobby magic back to me with a spark.

Ski

I hope Stan comes to the Ottawa Comic Con someday so I can get my Spider-Man Comiquette signed by him too.

Just shows Stan's true love for comics. He doesn't have to show up for these events, especially at his age. It a real treat to see that.

Yeah, he's so worried about money.:wink1: But I am sure he does make money. But I would venture to say retirement is an option for him.

Why not? The richer you are, the more expensive your taste. If he was doing it solely for the fans, he wouldn't charge anything. Donald Trump could retire but he hasn't.

Back