1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, grunts in the movie are almost tan. Commander in at-at interior scene is white as a sheet of kkk member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that this has been released, I hope they put the Hot Toys version up for pre-order soon.

It seems that we will just never get an insight into how SSC and HT "arrange" or "co-ordinate" their releases, if they do at all, and even if they EVER did.

This fig and the announced SSC Luke Jedi DX have been super-strange developments that seem to totally debunk the old assumption that the two companies deliberately planned not to step on each others' releases.

We're already have the very odd situation of two different Luke Jedis being sold on the Sideshow site, one from SSC and one from HT, and also the possibility that there will be a announcement/PO for the HT Snowie Commander while the SSC Snowie Commander is still in stock.

trying to decide between this and tarkin at the moment , knowing my luck I buy this and hot toys put theirs up for pre order

trying to decide between this and tarkin at the moment , knowing my luck I buy this and hot toys put theirs up for pre order

Tarkin has higher chance to get sold out rather sooner than later. Sideshow figures except limited stuff on the other hand often stuck around quite a while.

Isn’t this limited too? I mean I’d still choose Tarkin just because he’s a main character and unique for a figure (whereas there are a bunch of Troopers and a couple Snowtroopers). I might get this eventually though.

Isn’t this limited too? I mean I’d still choose Tarkin just because he’s a main character and unique for a figure (whereas there are a bunch of Troopers and a couple Snowtroopers). I might get this eventually though.

You are correct. Even more than another stuff 1000pcs/2000pcs. But this is just a background character. A trooper. Not popular bounty hunter for example.

Back