Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, they can be had, but the 4th time you tried it, the elbows are broken and you a fauked.

I got my muscle body for Snake Eyes and I plan to cut where his joints are... we'll see how that goes :lol Should arrive by tomorrow.

I got my muscle body for Snake Eyes and I plan to cut where his joints are... we'll see how that goes :lol Should arrive by tomorrow.

I'm curious to see how that goes, I'd like to see how it looks at the under where joints are. Please do post some pics?:D

Hmm, the pro body does seem a little scrawny, but you can't argue with the poses it can get, the muscle body looks nice in a straight on static pose.....damn it! I like both!!

Does that mean I've got to go get another SE now....:wacky

Just a little FYI on that body bub since from reviewing your posts, you're not in the know. The "joints" inside the muscle body are just hella thin metal flanges. There's no "joint" at all. Before you cut anything, I strongly recommend rolling up one of the forearms past the elbow and having a gander at the mess you'll be working with. :lol

Having recently won a great head for use as an un-masked ( post plastic surgery) snake eyes, I've decided to use parts from my bits box to make a Goggles version of snake eyes. In the orginal card art, and on the toy, it looks like he has some sort of Hockey mask-like thing on his nose and mouth area. I was wondering if those of you who have already done this custom can tell me what you used for the "hocky-mask" part. I've already got the goggles ( black tinted goggles from the HT brittish tank commander) and the Baclava ( Takara Batman) I just need the mask. suggestions?

You might consider going to One Sixth Warrior and checking custom Snakes there. There are a bunch there with ingredients, so you might get a better idea for specifically what you want.

certianly\.

hot toys jack Krauser

review_htkrauser_4.jpg

pic from Michael crawfor'ds site

A better pic for viewing the head in the e-bay link I won it from

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400064176645&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

It's not perfect, but as far as pre-painted heads go, it's as good as I'm gonna get I think. the scars are very close to snake eyes, and the hair is the correct color. so it works for me.

for those of you unfamilior with Snake eyes unmasked, look at my Avatar.

Can someone please advise me to a site where I can get a sweater or ninja/army type of jacket to beef up his arms. You guys is getting me to custom my figures too.

At this point, ebaY's your best and cheapest bet. Otherwise, you can comb through MonkeyDepot.com or ToyAnxiety.com and hope they mislabeled something. :huh

Just a little FYI on that body bub since from reviewing your posts, you're not in the know. The "joints" inside the muscle body are just hella thin metal flanges. There's no "joint" at all. Before you cut anything, I strongly recommend rolling up one of the forearms past the elbow and having a gander at the mess you'll be working with. :lol

Thanks for the heads up I'll see what I can do. Also it's funny the day I got the Muscle Body was the same day Hot Toys announced their new fully postable Muscle Body (with joints) for the Wolverine figure... :banghead

13b12499884594a814f6b470f1.jpg

Too bad for me :lol

certianly\.

hot toys jack Krauser

review_htkrauser_4.jpg

pic from Michael crawfor'ds site

A better pic for viewing the head in the e-bay link I won it from

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400064176645&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

It's not perfect, but as far as pre-painted heads go, it's as good as I'm gonna get I think. the scars are very close to snake eyes, and the hair is the correct color. so it works for me.

for those of you unfamilior with Snake eyes unmasked, look at my Avatar.

I was going to use the British Tank Commander Head and give him some Scars but the Jack Krauser make alot of sense. The only problem is... he looks like Jack Krauser. Great Idea though. Get some 1/6 Scale Sunglasses to give him a more badass look.

Snakeeyesunmasked.png

Last edited:
Back