Sideshow Snake Eyes Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ADIDAS was d___ing him around and he wasn't getting paid on the clock while training. :exactly:

More like the other way around. Maybe ADIDAS dropped him after the little stunt Masks told us about, and since Nike is still sponsoring Tiger, they didnt' hesitate to add SE. :huh

I might do the swap, because of the volcanic ash all parcels being shipped through hong kong post are delayed, so my TT wont be coming anytime soon T_T

I mean does anyone have pictures of the new body on snake eyes? thanks and sorry for wording it wrong : )

Actually...I got your meaning. I did have the pro 1.2 on Snake for a day, but I took it off because Snake's shirt was staining it black. I will look to see if I got any pics, but I do not think so.

I believe someone mentioned on an earlier post, that the body doesnt look good at all with the new body. I think that detered most, if not all, people from trying it. Plus, as DC mentioned, the shirt will stain the body.

Last edited:
Well the body looks bad as a regular Pro. I can imagine with the bulkier joints and wider armpit gaps, the swap wouldn't look good at all.

Cobra Commander body looks pretty good on him, thats what I have no until I swap my blade body! >:D

really? Mhmm, must just be because of the solid joints instead. Either way me likey! :cuckoo:

Yup, SS has tightened up the joints on the Pros since Indy and SE. The thigh swivel has been sacrificed and the knees seem stiffer due to it though. Pro bodies look best when well covered in clothes IMHO.

So I tried the Blade 2 Body with the sweater and it did not look too well. the Commando Sweater gives him enough bulk and with the CCC body at least you have tight joints. I tried it without the Commando Sweater and he looked like a bouncer with the build of the Blade body, so I decided to keep him stock, but re added all his straps and bondage wear. Will post pics later.

Back