sideshow site is down

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
logo.png

Error establishing a database connection

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can't contact the database server at 192.168.1.1:3306. This could mean your host's database server is down.
  • Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
  • Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
  • Are you sure that the database server is running?
If you're unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.

Got this when trying to use a link from someone who could get in...

I got the same error message, but what seemed to help was when I clicked on the lower portion of my account page that showed each item and the Sideshow points for that item. The item number is listed in red on both the list and the description breakdown. Hopes this helps if someone didn't think of it already.

the new error message is internal server error

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.sideshowtoy.com Port 80

Right, I got to the newsletter ok. but I wanted to access my Darth Maul shipping info. I like to do that like they suggest because my shipping and billing are different. I was annoyed I couldn't access specific item info. I was able to by just highlighting the item # on the SS points table.

Almost pulled the trigger on the dreaded Van Helsing but couldn't combine the $20 GC and my reward points... was soo close, so someone has to bite the bullet!

Evan

Back