Sideshow should do a predator 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Side does not produce 1/6 on the level of HT. A SS Pred would not, nor could not be better than HT. Period.

This thread doesn't know who he is yet. Give him time and care for him. He may grow to be worth while. If you let him stray though bad things can happen.

On topic: I think Hot Toys should stick to their figures, and Sideshow should churn out their awesome dios.

Off topic: I've never heard of the IRA, but...

I like turtles[/youtube kid]

On topic: I think Hot Toys should stick to their figures, and Sideshow should churn out their awesome dios.

Off topic: I've never heard of the IRA, but...

I like turtles[/youtube kid]

to be honest ive never heard of ireland.

Politics just don't go well with collecting message boards :lol

Amen to that! I got sucked into it on the Other Topics boards and I had to step back from it. Just made me want to :banghead

I'd rather talk toys!

I don't want Sideshow to get into making 1/6 Predators because I want them to concentrate on their 1/6 LotR line!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Amen to that! I got sucked into it on the Other Topics boards and I had to step back from it. Just made me want to :banghead

I'd rather talk toys!

I don't want Sideshow to get into making 1/6 Predators because I want them to concentrate on their 1/6 LotR line!!!!!!!!!!! :D

WEENY I just got a sam :gun

Back