Sideshow Screwed Me Over!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.k., i'm sure i'll just get ignored again here, but i've had the same problems, with the same people, and my problems were thrown back at me saying that it was my fault, no way it could be the ALL MIGHTY SIDESHOW CUSTOMER SERVICE STAFF *makes really gay trumpet sounds. But now this outpour of "OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY". No offense Mini Rock, I know more then anyone how you feel, but it just really F$#&in gripes me. I was told rather rudely by chicky as well indirectly that if "HE has a problem then HE needs to contact our CS staff," which I did repeatedly, explained so in my post, and was still ignored. I have a funny feeling Dawn is Chicky, and an even funnier feeling thats why both have such bad attitudes towards customer problems, GOD FORBID they should EVER have ANY problems with *gay trumpet sound* THE ALMIGHTY SIDESHOW CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM!! I'm sure either A.) nobody will read this or B.) it will be thrown back in my face, either way, I dont' give a rats @$$ cuz I feel alot better now. :D

hug.jpg

I think you just busted a blood vessel in your brain.

I think its time Danny lead us all in a verse or two of kumbaya (sp?).

well after looking at Mini-Rock's lounge ... just a random guess here, but umm ... I'd bet the credit card was good :lol

I consider Chicky a member of this board, and as a fellow member she deserves the same respect as others. You wouldn't like to be called out on something or embarresed in a public forum. She has been more than generous to everyone here. Many here have walked away with a prize she has given you at some time during one of the many contests Sideshow puts on.

Always had a great experience with Sideshow CS, Cindy, Erin, Lisa are really kind and always try to find out a way to help you... I've never dealt with Dawn so I can't say anything...
I do Hope Sideshow will let you have your Darth Maul Bust Mini-Rock...

I had a problem with my credit card once, kept declining yet there was plenty of funds available. I talked to customer service at my bank and they said nothing was wrong with the card. So I tried it again - still declined. Called and talked to someone else at the bank, they said the same thing - it's fine. But it still wouldn't work.

Finally I went in to the bank and spoke with a manager and he was finally able to discover that the card had been put on hold because of suspicious charges on opposite sides of the country on the same day. Of course they were legitimate e-commerce charges.

It worked out, but it was a very frustrating couple of days.

I had the same thing happen, where somehow my card was blocking America Online. The funds were there, and the card worked fine with anybody else, but the account would specifically refuse any charges from AOL. AOL couldn't do a thing about it on their end and I had to call the CC company and tell them to process the charge. It was a big hassle.

tomandshell said:
I had the same thing happen, where somehow my card was blocking America Online. The funds were there, and the card worked fine with anybody else, but the account would specifically refuse any charges from AOL. AOL couldn't do a thing about it on their end and I had to call the CC company and tell them to process the charge. It was a big hassle.

Your card company just realized that AOL sucks and that they should pay you for having their service. :lol

Darklord Dave said:
Finally I went in to the bank and spoke with a manager and he was finally able to discover that the card had been put on hold because of suspicious charges on opposite sides of the country on the same day. Of course they were legitimate e-commerce charges.

had the same thing happen to me a couple Xmas's ago. Standing in line at the store in the middle of the Xmas rush. Line 10+ people long. $200+ worth of items to buy and after waiting in line forever and then totaling my merch, my card was declined. How embarrassing to leave everything there in the cart and walk out. Called my bank while in the parking lot and found out they had frozen my account cause of purchases made online in many different areas of the country. they released the lock immediately and I went back in and completed my purchase.
At first I thought "well, they were just lookin after me if my card was stolen" then I realized they were just watching their own ass cause their card holders are only liable up to $50 in the case of a stolen card. Then I got mad again. haha

and on the topic at hand. I have no idea what the story is behind this, but I get SO frustrated when I see people NOT treat others the way they would want to be treated themselves. All CS people should act as if theyre speaking to their own family when taking each call. It's what theyre being PAID to do. That customer is contributing to their pay check.

... again, Im not saying anybody from SSC's customer service has done anythign wrong. I just hate bad CS anywhere, I frequently see it at my own work place and its so sad.

:peace

One time I went to the grocery store to buy some Chocolate Nestle Quick. When I returned home I noticed I grabbed the wrong one. It was the strawberry kind. Making a second trip to the grocery store I got it exchanged and everyone was happy in the end.

NestleQuickInstantChocolateDrinkMix.gif

No animals were harmed during the trips to the grocery store.

DannieDarKo said:
One time I went to the grocery store to buy some Chocolate Nestle Quick. When I returned home I noticed I grabbed the wrong one. It was the strawberry kind. Making a second trip to the grocery store I got it exchanged and everyone was happy in the end.

NestleQuickInstantChocolateDrinkMix.gif

No animals were harmed during the trips to the grocery store.
:lol brilliant!

just be glad you hadnt broken the seal!!
or accidentally gotten the Full-screen instead of the Wide-screen :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back