Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

why would they refuse you for a flex.. what kind of riff raff are you.. better yet announce something like that..

^^If you'd followed the thread instead of being a troll, you'd known that my WL converted recently and I asked them for a flex plan which they said wasn't available. Actually no, I LOL at your post and ignorance!

Neo.

^^If you'd followed the thread instead of being a troll, you'd known that my WL converted recently and I asked them for a flex plan which they said wasn't available. Actually no, I LOL at your post and ignorance!

Neo.

Congrats on converting on this piece :yess:. I am still waiting for this to convert for me. :pray:

im waiting for mine to convert too..don know if it will happen

even with low ES it will convert best luck to all waitlisters

Hope you convert. You should because I can see people dropping this when there's too much coming out.

:exactly:

Which is a shame as collectibles have become so impersonal to people now, it's as if nothing is safe from being dropped from their order list to make way for whatever new one comes along.

My son likes this one I'm not too sure about it, I need to see it in person first.

My son likes this one I'm not too sure about it, I need to see it in person first.

I think this sucker is gonna look mean! Can't wait!

:exactly:

Which is a shame as collectibles have become so impersonal to people now, it's as if nothing is safe from being dropped from their order list to make way for whatever new one comes along.

Not me. Been waiting on this and Juggs for years. I've also wanted this badass....

images

The Shocker

Not me. Been waiting on this and Juggs for years. I've also wanted this badass....

images

The Shocker

I don't know how I forgot about him but I did. He is awesome. Would like to see a version of him too. I am more excited about rhino than I am about he Joker PF and that is saying a lot.

I don't know how I forgot about him but I did. He is awesome. Would like to see a version of him too. I am more excited about rhino than I am about he Joker PF and that is saying a lot.

I've loved the Shocker since Romita was drawing Spider-Man in the '70s. My first introduction to him was this cover of issue #152......

images

I'd pick the Rhino over Joker too but I'm not really a DC guy either.

I've loved the Shocker since Romita was drawing Spider-Man in the '70s. My first introduction to him was this cover of issue #152......

images

I'd pick the Rhino over Joker too but I'm not really a DC guy either.

neither am i, but Batman is another story all together.:lecture

LOL, maybe he reads Marvel's bios. It helped me with chars outside of my collection.

Back