Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

i hate to even look on my order list. probably the next best one i'm waiting for would be Batman.:horror i know, i'll get flamed for mentioning a DC character in this area.:lol

EDIT: oops forgot of course about Hulk :gah:

Wow, you have quite a few coming. Bats has got me most excited followed closely by Rhino.

If QC isn't an issue, this will be a much sought after piece when it's released. This is a stunning sculpt with a killer EX COH and great ES numbers all around. You just can't miss with this piece.

You are dead right sir!:hi5:

I have mine rhino ex for trade in my trade thread. Just a thought. :)

As Wanderlai mentions, you may regret it. I had kicked the idea around at first but I intend to reserve judgement until that bad boy hits my doorstep.

Dont do it, youll regret it.

Agreed. May be a bad decision.

If they expand this line deeper with the spidey villains it will be top drawer. They can't end this line with rhino. Forget the sinister six...I want the full twelve.

Green Goblin next please. Make it old school like you did with the hobgoblin. Pumpkins, glider, purple underoos.

Then give me a doc ock. Stupid big mech arms. Octobots on the base please.

Sandman next. Mysterio. Scorpion. Electro. Kraven.

This line is a winner with low risk to build as long as the prices and qc stay right.

I love this piece. Like my fellow europeans, getting stung for the tax, shipping and every price increase they can think off, it's too expensive to order this direct.

Normally I'm not fussed over the extras an EX gives, but I would love to own the EX on this one and will be scouring ebay after release. I know I'm going to take a hit, but if the price is good enough I'll pull the trigger (yay for flippers!).

If the prices skyrocket (damn those flippers!) then I'll have to settle for the reg and have a little bit of resentment everytime I look at him.

Whats a poor boy to do?

If they expand this line deeper with the spidey villains it will be top drawer. They can't end this line with rhino. Forget the sinister six...I want the full twelve.

Green Goblin next please. Make it old school like you did with the hobgoblin. Pumpkins, glider, purple underoos.

This line is a winner with low risk to build as long as the prices and qc stay right.

Doc Oc would/ could be mind blowing!

those are on my wish list as well in 1/4 scale. Kraven isn't, but i would of course have to get him.:lecture

Dont do it, youll regret it.

Have too many good statues I missed and I'm getting sick of paying double for all of them. Its costing me an arm and leg. This will help me cut down on costs hopefully. So trading this B character and a few others might save me some money. Check out my trade lists if anyone wants to trade. I need about 6 more PF to complete my old statues lists. :)

Good list. I definitely need a big sandman so i can replace this.

chp_sorites.jpg

**** it I got on the Wait List. We'll see.
Not sure if I really want it or if he'd even fit on my shelves considering the size but better safe than sorry.

Have too many good statues I missed and I'm getting sick of paying double for all of them. Its costing me an arm and leg. This will help me cut down on costs hopefully. So trading this B character and a few others might save me some money. Check out my trade lists if anyone wants to trade. I need about 6 more PF to complete my old statues lists. :)

Don't do it man, the ex is epic! Like you I m late, but I m pretty sure there will be alot of cool release in the future by sideshow!

The only old piece I m getting is spiderman com which I m paying double for because this is my fav character and I really like the spidey com!

Anyone know why this wasn't showcased at CON? Would have been nice to see some vid.

**** it I got on the Wait List. We'll see.
Not sure if I really want it or if he'd even fit on my shelves considering the size but better safe than sorry.

Put this on your kitchen counter if you have to.:lecture

Anyone know why this wasn't showcased at CON? Would have been nice to see some vid.

yeah we all wondered why it wasn't there, could be since it was a legit sell out they felt it wasn't necessary to display him, and in stead displayed items that weren't sold out. just my theory :dunno

^ this :lecture:lecture

Next i'd want Mysterio most, then Doc Ock.

I can't see pf ex rhino being another skaar grail, but more of a pf ex thing statue instead. The thing is even much more popular than rhino, he is massive in size but he's going for much less than retail. Who knows I could be wrong. If someone offers me a statue I need, he's gone!

I would love to see Scorpion next as he is my favorite but I think it will be unlikely. The ex could have a switch out tail both old school and new, that would be awesome.

I would love to see Scorpion next as he is my favorite but I think it will be unlikely. The ex could have a switch out tail both old school and new, that would be awesome.

Didn't pcs make him in a ex PF already?

I can't see pf ex rhino being another skaar grail, but more of a pf ex thing statue instead. The thing is even much more popular than rhino, he is massive in size but he's going for much less than retail. Who knows I could be wrong. If someone offers me a statue I need, he's gone!

Skaar is a "grail"?? A little early to say that don't you think? :stick

Back