Sideshow Rhino Comiquette - Link to Regular in 1st post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rhino Comiquette - ON SALE NOW - use link in first post!

Yeah and then I'd get a nice EX print that say Letter of Attorney for Divorce :wave

That would actually be worth more than an Ex print since it has a signature on it!

Well to her anyways....

I thought they made him with the interchangeable head? And he was throwing out a sharp thing? Now everyone is getting me confused. I admit I never played the game. Was always a street fighter guy big time. :)

I thought they made him with the interchangeable head? And he was throwing out a sharp thing? Now everyone is getting me confused. I admit I never played the game. Was always a street fighter guy big time. :)

Mortal Kombat universe (videogame) and Marvel Universe (comic) are separate properties. Look up Spider-Man Scorpion and Mortal Kombat Scorpion. They are quite different characters :gah:

Does comicbookguy even read comic books !!

This:
Scorpion.gif

Not This:
versus.png

UM, cbg, we really need to have a talk......:rotfl
:lol :lol
Maybe he's losing it cuz he didn't manage to get the Joker Ex!

Mortal Kombat universe (videogame) and Marvel Universe (comic) are separate properties. Look up Spider-Man Scorpion and Mortal Kombat Scorpion. They are quite different characters :gah:
He prolly plays too much of Marvel vs. Capcom :slap

Cheers,
Neo.

:lol :lol
Maybe he's losing it cuz he didn't manage to get the Joker Ex!

He prolly plays too much of Marvel vs. Capcom :slap

Cheers,
Neo.

:lol actually you nailed it. I admit you are right on both the above. Wow this mortal combat thing is too confusing. I might go watch an episode on YouTube to learn more about the characters. Oh I did see the 2 awsome movies they made. Does that count? :wink1:

I believe the key to a good comiquette is the way in which the character fits in the environment. The spidey comiquette line has done a good job of this thus far with the wall and gargoyles. I believe a solid looking goblin on his glider coming around the corner of a building which can be placednext the spidey wall or the doc ock climbing the wall/ tearing through a street with his ock arms suspending him in the air would be great pieces and integrated in the comiquette theme. The ideal positioning for these pieces is to almost have them surrounding spidey like in the old sin six cover art.
The environment adds a great weight and detail to each piece, namely why I'm not a fan of the "plane bases" of some other pieces (ms marvel pf, rogue comiquette...). Some villains will be great to feature (ie. shocker, mysterio, kraven) but SS will need a nice way of integrating the haracters in an environmental context to make them fit with these other great pieces and give them depth as these are not as animated as some others.

There is no such thing as a good comiquette anymore. When SSC released 1/4 scale Coms they were magnificent. Now, they are all called PFs. I'm not even sure you will ever see another Com anytime soon. SSC has clearly stated that they are moving away from 1/5 scale pieces. Well, that's all a Com is now, a 1/5 scale statue.

There is no such thing as a good comiquette anymore. When SSC released 1/4 scale Coms they were magnificent. Now, they are all called PFs. I'm not even sure you will ever see another Com anytime soon. SSC has clearly stated that they are moving away from 1/5 scale pieces. Well, that's all a Com is now, a 1/5 scale statue.

I don't care if they're labeled PF or Comiquettes but I hope that PF doesn't mean it's stuck in a museum pose.... though I guess Vampirella and Lara Croft already prove that.

Flex refused. Damn! I'll be needing a stronger bat and a healthy account when the time comes to be able to swing this.

Cheers,
Neo.

Back