Sideshow: Rey Premium Format (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pose really should have been of her on her knees out of breath being pwned by Kylo lol

Wait….

Kylol

I like that!

Besides being a statue that few people want with a lousy likeness, the pose is bad too. Her feet are touching a slanted piece of floor with her legs and back bent backwards. And if you were going for a two handed overhead ax chop you would be looking straight forward, not off to the side sniffing your own steroid infused armpit.

Besides being a statue that few people want with a lousy likeness, the pose is bad too. Her feet are touching a slanted piece of floor with her legs and back bent backwards. And if you were going for a two handed overhead ax chop you would be looking straight forward, not off to the side sniffing your own steroid infused armpit.
So...you're not a fan? :)

They're standard issue Jedi magnetic boots a la Star Trek

Apart from that and the face, I do like the pose

After SSC seemingly ceased production of all PF's for the ST/Solo after RO I never thought I'd see this. TROS Rey and Kylo would have been at the very top of my want list especially with this being Rey's best looking/sexiest outfit.

But then they have to go and make her look like a muscular man sniffing his own armpit? You've got to be kidding me. Sideshow's ability to take sure things and turn them into easy passes is absolutely legendary at this point.

I actually think both of these look pretty good. But for me it’s a representation of one of the worst scenes from the worst Star Wars movie, so a definite pass. I’m just so surprised they are making these with how seemingly poor any of the TROS merchandise seemed to sell.

Safe to say yes.

I would love to see Prime One or Queen start doing the primary OT Star Wars characters. It would absolutely destroy my bank account though.
Yeah, only a matter of time before Prime 1 get the SW license which like you said is a terrifying thought in the best way possible.

Rey got her ass kicked that fight yet the PF diorama makes her look like the dominant one. :slap

"Sideshow Collectibles proudly presents our newest entry into the Star Wars Premium Format line: Roid Reyge."

Rey got her ass kicked that fight yet the PF diorama makes her look like the dominant one. :slap

"Sideshow Collectibles proudly presents our newest entry into the Star Wars Premium Format line: Roid Reyge."
It goes against everything the scene was all about :slap

They have PF Kylo in his TLJ pose asking her to join him but in TROS he was kicking her ass.

Not once was he in that pose and if anything he was striking Rey with the pose they gave to Rey lol

It goes against everything the scene was all about :slap

They have PF Kylo in his TLJ pose asking her to join him but in TROS he was kicking her ass.

Not once was he in that pose and if anything he was striking Rey with the pose they gave to Rey lol
Dude that's so freaking true. They literally took her finishing move from TFA Starkiller Base and combined it with his pleading outstretched TLJ hand neither of which had a thing to do with their duel in TROS. :duh

Dude that's so freaking true. They literally took her finishing move from TFA Starkiller Base and combined it with his pleading outstretched TLJ hand neither of which had a thing to do with their duel in TROS. :duh
And Kylo was the one doing the overhead finishing moves in TROS albeit one handed lol

rey.jpg

+
dutch.png

=

1200_preview_300794_ReyPF.jpg

Yep two things that I want to see represented in a TROS Rey piece, lol.

It's a nice PF but I think the original TFA version is far superior in my opinion. The facial likeness is much much better, the outfit and pose are more iconic for the character, it represents the best movie of the three, and if you have the EX and BB8, it creates an awesome display since they all fit together so well. Also, personally I'm more of a fan of museum poses than dynamic, but still this new PF is pretty damn cool so congratulations to anyone who will be getting it.

I personally like the body sculpt but someone said her face looks like Hugo weaving and now I can't unsee that

I think we need to see more reveal pics and angles. I bet she looks better and less muscular. To me, it looks like they added some digital effects which likely aren't present on the true reveal.

Not bad overall, but I'm not loving the base angle.

Back