Sideshow: Rey Premium Format (2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sad there isn't a single statue/figure out there that captured Rey's likeness after 3 movies. Her face must be difficult to recreate.

The gun is what sticks out eh? Not her hulking muscular arms or the really bizarrely awkward pose?
Yep, the execution of this statue is just terrible on so many levels. How are her feet sticking to the wall with her arms raised above her head? And those ridiculously huge biceps. And then if you get Kylo to display as a set she's clearly in the process of bringing her saber down for a death blow while he stupidly reaches out his empty hand in response? What were they thinking.

The gun is what sticks out eh? Not her hulking muscular arms or the really bizarrely awkward pose?
:lol I mean those things are a given. We already knew what the pose looked like, so it wasn't like they were going to change that. From a quality stand point though, I think the PF looks pretty great. Not saying it's a winner by any means and I have no intention of getting one. But I do like the use of mixed media as that's always been a favorite thing with PFs for me. Just the paint on the gun looks very toyish as well as the lightsaber.

They definitely went slightly overboard…

4D52DDA1-4181-4760-B30D-915AFC56D14B.png

Back