Sideshow Ralph McQuarrie Boba Fett Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received the stormtrooper yesterday and on the box it had a $20 off next purchase so I have now ordered the boba fett. I will use the rewards from the stormtrooper and fett to order the vader.

I'm kinda miffed I didn't get this $20 off thing everyone else is getting. :mad:

I have the AT-AT Driver coming next week, I hope I get a coupon code with it so I could use it on this guy. Judging by the Stormtrooper thread, not too many people are jumping into this line anyway and since I only want this EX Fett, I don't think I'll have any problems waiting to PO it.

I have the AT-AT Driver coming next week, I hope I get a coupon code with it so I could use it on this guy. Judging by the Stormtrooper thread, not too many people are jumping into this line anyway and since I only want this EX Fett, I don't think I'll have any problems waiting to PO it.

Got said AT-AT and promo code and just got $20 off this guy. Can't wait to get this guy in.

Just received my Battle Version Hot Toys Cap and on the outside of the box was a $20 coupon. Once the points convert - The stormie will be coming home to join Fett (who hopefully arrives by then).

I just got the Ralph Stormtrooper today. It's nice. I like it. Can't see too many people into this line but mine had a $20.00 code on it so I used it to order a Ralph Vader too. Maybe I'll get this Fett to complete the line but I think these will be around awhile. Probably even discounted at some point.

Looks fantastic, can't wait to add this Fett to the lineup. :clap

200372_press09.jpg

I remember from past wait list debacles, that SS keeps separate lists, and possibly shipments, for full payment versus flex.

I received my 14-day notice yesterday as well. As an aside, I received my copy of Star Wars Art: Ralph McQuarrie today--and in pristine order, no less. I'm reading the first volume now.

Not to change the topic of this thread, but who did you get your book from. If it was Amazon, was it packaged good?

Back