Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is still undamage. Got it last year with a gift card. Perhaps the later bathes are ok.?

Yah, with no responses so far, I'm starting to think that the people who requested a replacement body early enough to get on the list for a repainted batch in August might not have cracking. Might be wishful thinking, but mine still looks good. Just wondering.

I bought Psylocke PF from my shop about 6-7 months ago and it's still in the same exact condition as when it came out of the box.

mine is the regular version

I just put mine away for a few months while i move into a new house. her base is a cracked mess. i fear the next time i see her. stay tuned...

I just put mine away for a few months while i move into a new house. her base is a cracked mess. i fear the next time i see her. stay tuned...

The cracking on mine is getting much worse as well. :(

Yes mine is a mess as well. :monkey4

I bought Psylocke PF from my shop about 6-7 months ago and it's still in the same exact condition as when it came out of the box.

mine is the regular version

What to trade? :monkey3

mine was cracking as well...i got the replacement body from ss and sold it and used the proceeds to have the original body scraped and repainted. now she's perfect.

mine is still perfect. Maybe because it is a Marvel sample and they took more time in painting it to get approved by Marvel

either way this statue is never leaving my collection :)

Hay Guys

Here is a nice little custom i worked on that came out better then expected. Blink AOA made from Sideshow Psylocke PF.

Added in alclad pink spikes, bag on her back thats magnetized, hair wisps from rogue heads, sashes on her bottom outfit from mystique parts, and painted her nice bright green with a mix of pinks, magentas and purples for a realistic skin tone.

So hope you guys like the way she came out, was a perfect pose for blink.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1bmuhGu7jA[/ame]

BlinkLong.jpg

Hay Guys

Here is a nice little custom i worked on that came out better then expected. Blink AOA made from Sideshow Psylocke PF.

Added in alclad pink spikes, bag on her back thats magnetized, hair wisps from rogue heads, sashes on her bottom outfit from mystique parts, and painted her nice bright green with a mix of pinks, magentas and purples for a realistic skin tone.

So hope you guys like the way she came out, was a perfect pose for blink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1bmuhGu7jA

BlinkLong.jpg

nice work. THink you could make a Huntress out of one?

So I asked Sideshow again that I really wanted to get the Psylocke PF they have in stock, but no guarantees on their part that no paint damage or anything. Best they could do is just inspect the stat again before shipment. :s

So I asked Sideshow again that I really wanted to get the Psylocke PF they have in stock, but no guarantees on their part that no paint damage or anything. Best they could do is just inspect the stat again before shipment. :s

Yeah, she might be good at the time of inspection, but who knows what will happen down the road.

Back