Premium Format Sideshow Psylocke PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Psylocke PF.. Link to waitlist & buy in 1st post. Support the board!.

I love this exclusive psylocke statue better than all the rest. Is this a different version then all the rest of them? The face looks way better. What do you all think? She looks nothing like the exclusives, so what version is this???

https://www.ebay.com/itm/X-Men-Psyl...60?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item3a7333cb94

Those are the pictures of the prototype. They later on did some changes to the statue before it released. I honestly prefered the prototype look better.

Those are the pictures of the prototype. They later on did some changes to the statue before it released. I honestly prefered the prototype look better.

Ok oh well. I wished they kept the proto head as well. I would have bought the ex for this. Its also misleading for newbs.

Just opened my ex came in mint!!! I really like the print alot, ex head looks awesome in person!!

Your really lucky to not have to deal with this paint cracking problems. Good to hear some good news.

I think SS took extra measures to ensure that the portrait of Psylocke came out as awesome as it did after what happened with Rogue. However, my concern now is that for the next statue they'll focus on the paint cracking problem to ensure it doesn't happen again and will forget about the portrait paintwork and we'll end up with another subpar product.

paid him monday, i am not too worried about losing my money he's a top rated seller and ebay/paypal bends backward to the buyers.

just wondering if what he said was actually true, or if he ran out of stock and trying to get some more.

I still have not received my psylocke pf it's been more than a month. The seller keeps string me along, saying he already submitted the order to sideshow and they will ship to me very soon, that was 1.5 weeks ago.

I gave him benefit of the doubt because he's a high rated seller on ebay.

Want to confirm: has anyone received their REGULAR edition of psylocke pf yet?

No replacement email for ss yet..... Some ppl here already received theirs....

WTF???

Thank you for your patience._ We are currently expecting our replacement allotment to arrive in June or July.

Anyone get that reply??

When did you ask for a replacement?

I was told my replacement will come in May, now they said June or July?

Any news about the regular edition?

I got a message from SS about my replacement request. They asked to break the pieces first. Is that normal?

Damn, I must still be a breaking virgin then.

I still have not received my psylocke pf it's been more than a month. The seller keeps string me along, saying he already submitted the order to sideshow and they will ship to me very soon, that was 1.5 weeks ago.

I gave him benefit of the doubt because he's a high rated seller on ebay.

Want to confirm: has anyone received their REGULAR edition of psylocke pf yet?

Anyone has received Psylocke REGULAR edition? :thud:

My seller did not shipped my statue yet. I am a little bit worried.

When did you ask for a replacement?

I was told my replacement will come in May, now they said June or July?

Did you have to ask them for that estimate? I didn't even get one. I only got on the waitlist a week and a half ago myself.

Anyone has received Psylocke REGULAR edition? :thud:

My seller did not shipped my statue yet. I am a little bit worried.

looks like we are in the same boat, let me know once yours ship and i will do the same.

looks like we are in the same boat, let me know once yours ship and i will do the same.

Wow I'm surprise some still have not received these yet. Something does not seem right.

Clearly, you did not order the Rogue PF. :lol

6 months later and I'm still waiting on my replacement.

Seriously? You need to make a new thread to celebrate when you eventually do. That's insane, man.

Just talk to Daniel, he said i will be getting my replacement in May or June WTF!!! :thud:

Back